[Arabian Nights] Tale of the Redeemable and the Unredeemed

Fenris

Adventurer
Queenie and I have started reading the story. A glossary of some of the setting specific/ Arabic terms would be helpful not only reading the story, but getting into character.

Quickleaf

Legend
Thanks for covering the questions [MENTION=16760]The Shadow[/MENTION] :)
[MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION] [MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION] Yes, would be happy to have you two join in, since it sounds like you understand the style we aim for. While I'm still figuring out the Fate Core rules, feel free to ask questions or post character ideas.

The opening scene will be at the home/office of the qadi (judge), so for sure give your characters a reason to be there.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'm in no hurry. Prefer to let the start emerge organically once everyone is ready, though [MENTION=16760]The Shadow[/MENTION] is probably ready to play yesterday a year ago :)

Maybe in a week or two?

Sounds good, it will give us time to read up. I have a couple of ideas for character concepts but I want to keep reading before I commit.

I'm in no hurry. Prefer to let the start emerge organically once everyone is ready, though [MENTION=16760]The Shadow[/MENTION] is probably ready to play yesterday a year ago :)

Maybe in a week or two?

I was actually ready back in 2005. :) A week or two more won't hurt me...

Remove ads