Designing Warlock Types I need help Designing

Arctic Wolf

First Post
Hello everyone, I am here today because I am sort of stumped on how to come up with different types of warlocks and what should be related to their powers in a rpg I am working on as a side project. Just wanted to ask for some opinions with what I have and what I can do to make it better. Here is what I have so far:

Demon: based on the 7 sins; wrath, lust, gluttony, pride, sloth, greed, envy. This type of warlock has a personality change depending on which one they pick.

Alien: based on just strange stuff in general. I saw an anime called Darker than Black that had an interesting take where you had a sort of remuneration that you had to do before you could use your power or had a time-frame. Was also thinking of using fetishes and phobias that deal with sanity/insanity. This one needs a bit more work.

Angelic: based on the seven virtues:chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, patience, kindness, and humility. Would affect your personality and how you view others.

Devil: Was thinking of using sadistic or masochistic but I know devils historically have tempted mortals with the "deal of the devil", so might go that route.

Elemental: Not sure with this one, might make it like the alien one but based on stuff you need to do for the element you make a deal with.

Fey: Was thinking of making this one similar to a sorcerer but with some stipulations.

Spirit: Was thinking of letting the spirit possess you and use your body.

Thanks for any feedback and if you need anymore information just ask.

Remove ads