CB's Grim Frequencies AP OOC -- COMPLETE

You five are the players in this game:
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], D3@tH 0tT3R (Otter), Smart Criminal w/ Computer Use Savant talent
[MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION], Feral Li, Tough Athlete w/ Remain Conscious talent + martial artist/unarmed strike
[MENTION=6763059]Rubberneck[/MENTION], J.R. Lockwood, Fast Military w/ Evasion talent
[MENTION=95059]Forged Fury[/MENTION], Cyril F. Kennedy, Esq., Charismatic White Collar w/ Fast Talk talent
[MENTION=12430]gribble[/MENTION], Thomas "T-dawg" Jeffries, Tough Criminal w/ Unbreakable talent

We will start play as soon as I can get everyone's character sheets vetted. Because I need to familiarize myself with the d20 Modern rules, I'll do the vetting, rather than pair players and have players vet sheets. I anticipate starting play on Monday, December 22, but may need wiggle room of a day. Once I've vetted all five sheets, I'll post here with links to the RG and IC. Do not post in the IC until you have posted an approved character sheet in the RG.

Also, in keeping with my post-modern apocalyptic vision for this game, the prison is NOT segregated. A prisoner is a prisoner is a prisoner, which means that it's a co-ed ward.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
In the context of this game, I can see Feral acting as a bodyguard of sorts to...well, anyone who is physically weaker and unable to defend themselves. Might account for some of the fights he's been in.

Forged Fury

First Post
Oh, can I get a quick explanation or link for D20 Modern Action Points? I glanced through the SRD but didn't see them listed, not sure if they're part of what's allowed under the OGL.

Shayuri

First Post
Sounds like who?! I KNOW you don't mean Otter because it's not JUST Otter it's DEATH OTTER. That is, by the way, Otter with a DEATH in front of it. So yeah, she can totally stick up for herself and has pajamas full of cigarettes because THAT'S HOW SHE ROLLS BABY and with the FLICK of a FINGERTIP she makes EMPIRES RISE AND FALL so it's ALL GOOD HERE!

And yeah, if you want to guard her sweet SWEET BODY then there's some cigs in it for you or something. I guess. Whatever.

(^_^)

[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], I'm done checking D3@tH OtT3R's sheet. Please add: HP: 6, Perception +1, Defense 12 (10 + 0 class bonus + 0 equipment bonus + 0 size modifier) instead of AC. Everything else looks good, thanks.

Remove ads