CB's Grim Frequencies AP OOC -- COMPLETE

Rubberneck

First Post
Yah I did a little bit of research and while yea Rangers do some DA missions (shoot people blow stuff up as with every other special forces unit) they mostly work with whatever group we are allied with to help train them or work along side them or whatever.

gribble

Explorer
Hopefully it doesn't need to be said, but I'm not planning to play him as one of the less than one percent of radical muslims - more as someone who has found god to atone for misdeeds in the past.

I'm back after a weekend away from the boards, and available to answer questions.

Just a head's up, I still anticipate closing on December 18th. On the morning of the 19th, I will assign partners and have the players selected vet one another's character sheets. Please exchange comments with your assigned partner via private message or email. Once you have vetted your partner's sheet, post in the OOC saying you have done so. I need a run-down of errors only if someone has egregious mistakes on their sheet; otherwise, a simple "I checked Pat's sheet and it's fine" will suffice.

I'll be away December 19 - 21st (this coming weekend). Our tentative start date is December 22nd.

Remove ads