D&D 5E 5e CB's Stonefast OOC -- COMPLETE

Forged Fury

First Post
No problem, man. I'm just trying to manage expectations here. B-)

So when we are in a situation where it would be really useful for everyone to simultaneously have a +1d4 bonus to their ability check, they understand why that isn't possible.

P.S. Initiative is an ability check too...

Rabbage

First Post
On a much more silly note. I appeared to have forgotten to purchase a holy symbol when i redid my inventory. Would you care ever so much if I ret-conned the purchase and took out the gold? If not I also think that is hilarious in the good way =P

Skarsgard

Explorer
Haha! I would love to have seen your character reach for the symbol as they cast a spell only to realise they must have left it in their other robes! :)

tuxgeo

Adventurer
On a much more silly note. I appeared to have forgotten to purchase a holy symbol when i redid my inventory. Would you care ever so much if I ret-conned the purchase and took out the gold? If not I also think that is hilarious in the good way =P

Technically, you could probably have Meriene realize her lack while in the dungeon, and borrow the Holy Amulet of Moradin that Guran carries.
Guran is not a cleric, so he doesn't need it for combat; and having someone actually use it for divine magic would definitely fit his religious charge to spread the worship of Moradin.

Edit to add: Torm is Lawful Good; Moradin is Lawful Good: They're allies of each other! Torm would probably be nearly as honored to be contacted through a holy symbol of Moradin as he would be to be contacted through his own holy symbol. (Yes, I'm guessing here.)

Last edited:

Rabbage

First Post
Haha, if it comes down to it maybe... But I doubt I would be very happy to get a cell phone call from my girlfriend on my bff's cell phone if you know what I mean =P

Rabbage said:
No problem. Go ahead and do that. Or use Guran's. Po-tayto, po-tahto. :p

Got a question for the group. I'd assumed that, since this is a classic dungeon crawl, you all would want maps. Maps, however, have always taken me a gross amount of time to prepare and post. Are you all willing to forego maps in favor of quicker IC updates, or do you want me to continue providing a map? I can do either, but thought to give you guys some input.

Let the polling commence...

Rabbage

First Post
I enjoy maps in a style like this but if you could do either a sketch or provide enough detail without needing additional information from the players, I would also enjoy/understand benefits. It really comes down to how clear a picture words can describe over a map and I think that is harder in a format such as PbP.

Remove ads