Pathfinder 1E High-level Pathfinder Planar Game: The Lich-Queen's Beloved

Character Concepts:
Shayuri: Monk/Sorcerer
Kiraya_TiDrekan: Wizard (Enchanter)/Psion (Telepath)/Cerebremancer; or
Wizard (Necroamancer)/Cleric (Death domain)/Mystic Theurge
Unsung: Rogue
Scott DeWar: Ifrit Fire Mage (may not participate due to impending interstate move)
Tailspinner: Barbarian

I don't want to have people burning time and energy drafting an 18th-level character, so if you lot are fairly well committed to the idea of playing this game, let me know and I will close recruiting. I'll wait another day before doing so.

Scott DeWar, I hadn't intended to run a party of five, but if you think you want in, I'll make it happen. Take a day and mull it over, then let me know. I can appreciate that fewer gaming obligations right now might be better with a move on your horizon.

Last edited:

grumblyarcher

First Post
I've been planning a Ranger (Warden)/Horizon Walker for a bit, might be a lot of fun but essentially gets a favored enemy bonus of +22 to anything native to the Astral Plane. Still not sure how it will play out, might put together a back up Investigator instead.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
CB, I need to start to spend less time on line, more time prepping fo the move. In fact, I may reduce to every other day getting on line.

Thanks for saying. I will officially close recruiting.
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], [MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION], [MENTION=6781406]Unsung[/MENTION], [MENTION=11456]Tailspinner[/MENTION], you four comprise the party for this adventure.

Remove ads