• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E High-level Pathfinder Planar Game: The Lich-Queen's Beloved

Character Concepts:
Shayuri: Monk/Sorcerer
Kiraya_TiDrekan: Wizard (Enchanter)/Psion (Telepath)/Cerebremancer; or
Wizard (Necroamancer)/Cleric (Death domain)/Mystic Theurge
Unsung: Rogue
Scott DeWar: Ifrit Fire Mage (may not participate due to impending interstate move)
Tailspinner: Barbarian

I don't want to have people burning time and energy drafting an 18th-level character, so if you lot are fairly well committed to the idea of playing this game, let me know and I will close recruiting. I'll wait another day before doing so.

Scott DeWar, I hadn't intended to run a party of five, but if you think you want in, I'll make it happen. Take a day and mull it over, then let me know. I can appreciate that fewer gaming obligations right now might be better with a move on your horizon.

Last edited:

grumblyarcher

First Post
I've been planning a Ranger (Warden)/Horizon Walker for a bit, might be a lot of fun but essentially gets a favored enemy bonus of +22 to anything native to the Astral Plane. Still not sure how it will play out, might put together a back up Investigator instead.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
CB, I need to start to spend less time on line, more time prepping fo the move. In fact, I may reduce to every other day getting on line.

Thanks for saying. I will officially close recruiting.
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], [MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION], [MENTION=6781406]Unsung[/MENTION], [MENTION=11456]Tailspinner[/MENTION], you four comprise the party for this adventure.

Remove ads