Black Iron Arena! OOC [closed] PVP

The Joker

First Post
Ladies and gentlemen… Welcome to the arena!

Allrighty…

This thread will serve a number of purposes, the first and foremost of them being the rules which will be posed below. These rules may be subject to change but will typically only be done so to stop poor sports and game breakers. You know who you are.
RULES!
1: although trash talk is permitted, outright harassment will not be tolerated. We are killers, not jerks.
2:No Webcasters, doom reavers or field mechanics. This is a fight between people with skills and non relic weapons. If you want to fight a warjack between a warjack… perhaps something can be arranged in the future, but not here.
3: ammunition will be provided so don’t waste your gold. The exception to this rule is odd, rare, or extremely expensive ammunition such as alchemists bombs, ogrin cannon shots or rune shot bullets just to name a few.
4:Charicter creation rules: Make a normal two job character as per the standard rules of Iron kingdoms, save for any exceptions stated by the rules including class restrictions, gold limits and equipment. Your finished character is to be PMed to me so I can keep track of wounds, used special weapons and the like.
5: you must introduce you're self in the form of at least one post here. this is just so everyone knows who everyone is.

Allright. Now that the boring rules are out of the way, we can discuss the other handy functions of this thread such as:

Challenges: If you have a character you wish to pit up against another character you may either issue a specific challenge or announce that you are simply ready to fight. If two characters of somewhat equal experience are available, we will do battle.

Out of character dissections:Want to just chat out of character to ask questions, debate on how useful a smoke grenade is or simply tell an awesome joke? Feel free to do it here. No spam.
This thread may be closed but if you want to join in a fight the simply pm me.

…I think that’s everything. I will try to update and check on this thread every day. Baring any more madness the combat thread will be up very soon.

Last edited:

The Joker

First Post
[rules change]

typically i trust my players to be honest. if this become an issue then i will turn to a dice rolling site to handle it.

The Joker

First Post
if we get enough players we may host a tournament, but as for now, it will simply be a challenge based match up system. (please send your characters via pm one at a time to prevent confusion)

Remove ads