Emerald's PbP game

MerakSpielman

First Post
"Hmmm... He's got a pretty good cover. But if Richard's wife hadn't tipped us off, Richard would have seemed pretty ordinary, too. What say we duplicate the 'fly on the wall' tactic we used in Fy to overhear what Erantur says to Richard when he gets here?"

Manzanita

First Post
Reinert

"THat's a great idea Kaltide. We taking a risk attacking these people since we really have nothing on them. WHy don't you prepare two of those invisibilty spells while you're at it. We need to get them alone, out of town, or something. Richard won't be here until noon, so so, eh? So we have time to scope out a place to watch Erantur's shop w/o being seen, hopefully. I'd like you guys around for support. I'm paranoid one of these wizards is going to spot me. By the way, Kaltide, do you have a spell that allows you to see invisible people. WE're going to need that on Richard eventually."

MerakSpielman

First Post
"Ok, I'll prepare two invisibilities. Unfortunately, the Tome of Fisherwizardry does not include information on spotting invisible creatures. Apparently not too many fish possess that ability. If we want to be able to do that, I'll need a scroll and some time. Let's see if there are scrolls of See Invisiblity or Glitterdust for sale here. Maybe we can get some potions of See Invisiblity, too."

(OOC: So can we find said potions/scrolls, o great DM? If so, how much?)

Emerald

First Post
No scrolls for sell in Serwil, but there is a small potions shop where you can special order some potions of See Invisibility. Don't have many ask for that particular potion here, most are looking for cure potions, or endue elements. I should have them ready for you by morning. How many would you like?

They will still be the regular PHB price.

In the morning after you pick up your potions, you will see a distinguished looking elf in a nice suit, a halfling and a human, both wearing suits as well, enter the merchants building. The caravan is scheduled to arrive in four hours. Anything you want to do between now and then?

Manzanita

First Post
Reinert

"I'm broke too. Hopefully we'll get some loot from these bastards after we kill them."

OOC: I think we're ready to skip to the meeting.

Creamsteak

Explorer
"I'm still somewhat wealthy. Well, I have one hundred thirty four golden coins here in my satchel. If you need them, I'm always willing to share."

MerakSpielman

First Post
(I don't think that's enough for a potion)

"Let's wait someplace where we can see the road and we won't be too obvious. When we see Richard arriving, I'll cast invisibility on you, Reinert. It worked well last time, after all, and they're not expecting spies. At least, I hope not."

Capellan

Explorer
"I don't have any spare money, but I do have a potion that will allow whomever drinks it to change their appearance. That may be of use to us, at some point. The effects will last about half an hour." Cattivo glances at Reinert, "Perhaps we should invest in a permanent version for the dwarf. That would be helpful to us all."

Manzanita

First Post
Reinert

"Sounds good Kaltide. Let's get as close as possible to the Merchant building as we can w/o appearing suspicious, as we don't want to waste invisible time in transit. After I go in, perhaps you guys could remain in shouting distance in case I get in trouble."

"Helfy, do you perhaps have an alter personality potion? That would do you some good."

Remove ads