D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
So, onward? Close the door and go elsewhere?

Take a step back and draw them into the narrow corridor and fight them 1-on-1?

Last edited:

My instinct was to step into the room with them and fan out and go on the attack. I'd started to post that then stopped because I remembered others' low hp, lack of resources, etc.

Any lich worth his salt wouldn't stash his phylactory in the same monastery where he resides? Absent a phylactory or some phat lewt, we could probably just close the door and retreat elsewhere.

If no one says otherwise by this evening, I'll have Dent close the door.

"Why don't we just..." Damien started to say before the rest of the party rushed in to the room.

...let Dent stand in the doorway since he is so well armored. Whatever... the warlock thought to himself. Slipping in, he accosted the creature closest to the door.
Yeah, sorry about that. Dent really is amazingly well armored (thanks, Creamsteak!), but after the duergar encounter, I didn't think it would be very much fun for everyone if Dent was the only one to get in a lick on the skeletons. It seemed better to go ahead and move into the room, fan out, give others a chance to do stuff.

Forged Fury

First Post
Do we want to open the sarcophagus before we leave to find the dwarf? I know this is probably a terrible idea, but we seem to do well with ill-advised, terrible ideas.

Remove ads