D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Woot woot! Thanks [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION]; you rock! This turned out to be a great holiday season: a 7 pounds 9 ounces healthy baby girl (born yesterday night) and a surprise feat for Thaliss. I don't think I could have asked for more ;-)

FYI, I'm strongly leaning towards the spell sniper feat, to help Thaliss throw his eldritch blasts around in mellee. He's a blaster, and has been so since we started the game, so I think that it's a natural fit for this bonus feat.
I'm still at the hospital's maternity ward for at least another day, and I'll update everything when I get back home.

Enjoy the rest of the holidays guys and a gals! ;-)
Cheers,

SG

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Wow, [MENTION=9700]Steve[/MENTION]_Gorak, when you level up, you level up! That's awesome -- congratulations on multi classing into Parent-1.

What a fantastic post-Christmas gift for you. Joy!

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
(as for a feat -- Thanks, Creamstreak! -- I suspect "Inspiring Leader" would be most fun, though "Alert" or "Skulker" also make sense.)

This turned out to be a great holiday season: a 7 pounds 9 ounces healthy baby girl (born yesterday night) and a surprise feat for Thaliss. I don't think I could have asked for more.
This is utterly fabulous news, and I hope your wife is doing well? Giving birth is rough. Have you two decided on a name for your daughter?

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
This is utterly fabulous news, and I hope your wife is doing well? Giving birth is rough. Have you two decided on a name for your daughter?

Thanks! I've been walking on clouds for the last day and a half ;-)

Her name Jasmine, the French version of Jasmin (we're mostly French Canadian, with a dash of other nationalities, so we wanted a name that sounded nice in English French, Spanish and Portuguese) so you pronounce the "e", but with the French pronunciation.
She's my little princess ;-)

SG

Forged Fury

First Post
Hmm... does anyone have a list of all the loot we gathered? I think I had started one, but it's been a while.

I just need enough for a suit of studded leather armor, assuming Red Larch has that available for sale.

Remove ads