D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
So guys, long rest and we go after Drosnin and the bugbears? Tom seems to cooperate, so I don't have a problem with him staying alive.

Also, any thoughts how we go about dividing the magical items? The gold is easy (thanks [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION] for the nice round number!), but anybody have a strong desire for any of the items? We also have a healing potion from the fight with Shoalar...
Cheers,

SG

Forged Fury

First Post
Here's a link to all the other treasure we've found, although it was before the last two fights:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...Slash/page10&p=6681860&viewfull=1#post6681860

ETA: Looks like the fight across the river didn't net any loot, other than some gear that we stole. I'll look for the post that described the loot we recovered after this fight and try to put it all together in one post, focusing on money, gems, magic items, and trade goods. We do have a keelboat, maybe we should take all of this stuff down the river and see if we can sell it. Be a nice cash infusion and we might be able to gear up.

Last edited:

Forged Fury

First Post
Loot

Money
9 GP & 190 SP (Shoalar's Chest)
10 GP (Shoalar)
18 GP (Avian Attackers)
600 GP (Jolly's Bedroom)

Gems
(3x) Small Malachite @10GP (Shoalar)

Magic Items
Potion of Healing (Shoalar)
Scroll of Haste (Library)
Scroll of Wall of Water (Library)
Mote of Elemental Water (Jolly's Bedroom)
Cloak of Water (Jolly's Bedroom)

Trade Goods
4 Dwarven Tomes @25GP (Keelboat)
12 Bundled Pelts @40 GP (Keelboat)
12 Casks of Ale @ 10GP (Kitchen)
12 Books of Nautical Concern @25 GP (Library)

hafrogman

Adventurer
I have no particular need of either permanent magic item, although the Cloak will probably be of use to everyone should we go after the Eternal Flame that Urshnora mentioned.

Tolan can carry the healing potion, but really it's an everyone item.
Similarly, the mote isn't much of a combat item, so can be traded around as needed. Someone just needs to be responsible for carting it around.

As far next steps, I think yeah, we can clear out the keep and then make our way to Womford before seeking out the Spire and/or Monastery.

Forged Fury

First Post
The scrolls should probably go to Carrodoc, as he's the only mage with a spellbook that can accept non-ritual spells.

As far as the other stuff, someone should definitely take the Cloak for use. Handy to kill lights in a room since we can all see reasonably well in the dark. The fire resistance is, of course, not too shabby. I would think Tolan, just to make him even more resistant to damage. I almost want to go back and figure out how much raw damage he took in that combat before resistance.

The mote can go to whomever. I wouldn't be averse to Thaliss using it, as he had already mentioned possibly taking that cantrip and had some ideas for it already. It's basically like getting a free cantrip.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Here's a link to all the other treasure we've found, although it was before the last two fights:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...Slash/page10&p=6681860&viewfull=1#post6681860

ETA: Looks like the fight across the river didn't net any loot, other than some gear that we stole. I'll look for the post that described the loot we recovered after this fight and try to put it all together in one post, focusing on money, gems, magic items, and trade goods. We do have a keelboat, maybe we should take all of this stuff down the river and see if we can sell it. Be a nice cash infusion and we might be able to gear up.

I have a speadsheet where I noted it all, and was hoping to do some calculations on the plane tomorrow. Here what I noted
[sblock=loot]Shallow Graves "black stone plate mail
white robe with black feathers"

Shoalar Fight "chest in the deckhouse holds 190 sp and 9 gp
Shoalar belt pouch containing 10gp
Potion of healing
3 small malachites worth 10 gp each
Boat, cargo hold full of loot:
casks of ale
Salted fish
12 bundles of cured pelts worth 40gp each
Shortbow
2 light crossbows with 10 ammunitions each"

Graves at Caravan End "black leather armor with a strange triangular symbol on it
mask is made of gilded tin and not particularly valuable
"

Caravan End Fight with Flyers "10 throwing daggers
18gp
black feather decorated leather armor"

Riverguard Keep fight "There is not much treasure in the immediate room. Grimjaw's maul is his only meaningful equipment. The reavers have a few javelins, their longswords, and shields. On the ground floor you find the kitchens and some servants quarters. The kitchens are full of worktables with old battered crockery, sacks, casks, and barrels. There is a supply of cheeses and smoked fish hanging from the ceiling, as well as a dozen casks of ale (worth 10gp per cask) and barrels filled withsalted meat.

On the upper floor you find an old library. One old shelf has been cleared and restocked with a selection of tomes. The books, a dozen in all, are worth 25 gp each. Most cover nautical topics and include charts, excerpts from ships' logs, and the like. There are also two magic scrolls among the possessions here.

In the main room on the upper floor you find Grimjaw's chambers. There you find 600 gold pieces, and an unfamiliar cloak (magic). Finally, in a small silk bag, you find a spherical lapis lazuli (magic)."
[/sblock]

I was hoping to do some calculations for the fights before this one tomorrow on the plane.

The healing potion should go to a frontline fighter. Tolan.

The rest, I don't think Dent wants particularly.

Definitely agree! Tjhe scrolls should go to carradoc, and we're left with the cloak and the lapis. Does anyone know if an non-caster can use the mote?
Cheers,

SG

Remove ads