Dark Days in Sion pbp ALL THINGS OOC

narayan

Explorer
:D Can someone please let me know the correct pronunciation? Is it like a guttural "cough" or more oriental sounding, like "Chewf", or perhaps "Chuf".

I am not positive because I'm not an expert on Drow verbage... but given other words I've heard in Drow my guess it's pronounced "Chooth".

Hillsy7

First Post
Ugh - Sorry guys I've had a hellish week or so, plus the wife is out of the country at the moment so I've been swamped at home to boot.....I'll try and get something up in the next day or so.....

narayan

Explorer
DARK DAYS IN SION is BACK ON!

Hello all,

It is time to get back into Sion. It is unfortunate how Act 3 Part 2 has been lost because of the ENWorld crash. Nevertheless I believe we can press on. I have sent PM's out. Please respond about your availability to continue playing your character(s).

Thank you!

97mg

Explorer
Hi Narayan! This is great news indeed. Count me in if you will have me. I don't have your PM yet. I changed jobs a few weeks ago and it's rather intense, but I'll always find time to write with you guys.
*Big smile*
Ivan

narayan

Explorer
Hi Narayan! This is great news indeed. Count me in if you will have me. I don't have your PM yet. I changed jobs a few weeks ago and it's rather intense, but I'll always find time to write with you guys.
*Big smile*
Ivan

Excellent, than we shall proceed again, but only for Aletia as far as your concerned, for now at least... until we are sure Svexyn is not going to come back.

Remove ads