Dark Days in Sion pbp ALL THINGS OOC

narayan

Explorer
Wrenwil said:
[Casting Guidance on Self. +1 competence bonus on a single attack roll, saving throw, or skill check. Must choose to use the bonus before making the roll to which it applies. Please let me know when 1 minute duration is over.]

Excellent Formatting on that declaration of spell use. This is exactly how it should be done. Bravo!

97mg

Explorer
Excellent Formatting on that declaration of spell use. This is exactly how it should be done. Bravo!

:D It was no genius on my part, was complete plagiarism of http://www.dandwiki.com. Use it during *cough* "work" hours sometimes, when a player's handbook PDF is a little too "obvious" hehe.

Things are really ramping up nicely. Turtle vs Drasus... fight fight fight! hehe. Hopefully it will lead to more bonding with Svexyn (Wrenwil doesn't really want to have to dig a hole for the poor fella).

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Things are really ramping up nicely. Turtle vs Drasus... fight fight fight! hehe. Hopefully it will lead to more bonding with Svexyn (Wrenwil doesn't really want to have to dig a hole for the poor fella).

Yeah, luckily Svexyn is knocked out and didn't hear Drasus call him master... otherwise, the tension between the two would have been quite high. Depending on Kryslogious' actions next, we'll see how things fare. It looks like P3sent posted in the wrong thread, as new posts should be in the new thread. Also, Kryslogious posted his fate pool, but not his reaction to "The master spy formerly known as Drassus" - Saraesh Hussayn.

That was an unexpected turn...

On a side note, I have saved up enough Fate Points to actually take a new feat, or go with a Ability Point increase. This is a tough choice...

97mg

Explorer
Argh why aren't my thread email subscription alerts working. There's new posts! *scurries off to read*

Looks like Wrenwil is up... poor bugger... gonna put my thinking cap on and tag back tomorrow :)

This is tense...

Last edited:

Remove ads