Dark Days in Sion pbp ALL THINGS OOC

narayan

Explorer
Sorry for the delay in posts, been shopping for another car and it's pure insanity... phone call after phone call. I try to make appointments and people swoop on cars i'm interested in before I get a chance to see em. Madness! Hopefully tomorrow I am able to find one so I can relax again.

97mg

Explorer
Hey no worries man, hope you nab something you like soon. Been through the same thing with buying a motorcycle ;)
I think Wrenwil is ready to tag back, just wanted to check on if Svexyn is clearly visible to the group first :)

narayan

Explorer
Hey no worries man, hope you nab something you like soon. Been through the same thing with buying a motorcycle ;)
I think Wrenwil is ready to tag back, just wanted to check on if Svexyn is clearly visible to the group first :)

Yes you can see Svexyn clearly

I got home a little while ago with my new car, so glad that drama is over... craziness... bidding war... guy didn't bring the title with him. It was silly, but in the end I got it lol

narayan

Explorer
Sorry for the delay in posting everyone... I've been having computer issues. A few months ago my PC started to randomly restart itself (sometimes in the middle of a post) but I seemed to cure that by using a different plug in the wall and just not turning it off everynight. Then it seemed my video card started to get weak... often lagging if I was watching a video and generally being glitchy. Last weekend I shut my PC off thinking I needed to clear the cache but when I restarted it the displays were blank... no video at all.

So naturally I assumed my issue was my video card and bought a new one, but when I installed it yesterday the PC wouldn't turn on. Not even a beep!

I just posted from work, which is why it lacks a lot of my usual formatting. Posting from anything other than my home PC is very difficult because I keep a lot of notes on there that I don't have access too online. (Not to mention books)

97mg

Explorer
Hi Narayan, sorry to hear about the PC issues :/ Sounds like the power supply is cactus. Hope you find an easy affordable fix whatever it is. Hope all your data is safe too!

narayan

Explorer
Ok so as of this evening I got ahold of another used desktop that should do the job. Expect more posts from me on Saturday and Sunday :)

Remove ads