D&D 5E Assualt on Dire Wood [OOC]

3SpdDragster

First Post
Hey guys,

I am back home now from holidays and we will be moving the IC thread along.

I would like for you to organise a marching order for travelling through the forest and what measures you are taking (stealth etc) and I will update the IC thread.

hope you all had a great holiday.

River Song

Explorer
I think it would make sense for Ydadoras to take the lead with one of the other stealthy characters and have someone on rearguard with decent perception as well.

Then the others could gaggle up in the middle. It may be beneficial to move slowly so we can sneak about.

What do you guys think?
[MENTION=6805287]3SpdDragster[/MENTION] is the forest inside the circle thick enough to sneak around in or is it fairly open?

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey Guys!

Dorn can be in front with Ydadora will definitely be stealthy. Besides, Ydadoras is Dorn's new best friend since he safekeeping 10 of of his silvered arrows ;-)
Cheers,

SG

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Posted one last question in the IC thread, 3Spd, if you don't mind?

Re marching order, Yann can tank the rear atop his horse (wider field of view too) or take turns cutting a trail in front of the main group (which I think we should, in case we need to retreat quickly and/or do some back and forth?). He'll let anybody that needs a small rest or wants 'higher ground' take a ride too.

Thoughts?

Remove ads