Necromancy and AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
Just gonna leave this comment by an AL admin here...

Walking around with a walking corpse in Barovia is a great way for villagers to burn you at the stake...

Meanwhile, Kalani? You might want to warn Jon that I'm apparently off my meds. Again.

--
Pauper

RulesJD

First Post

Meanwhile, Kalani? You might want to warn Jon that I'm apparently off my meds. Again.

--
Pauper

The irony of early stating that someone should learn when to let an argument go because they've lost....

Showing his typical lack of reading comprehension, a competent reader would have later seen he offered the following statement after a back and forth discussion:

"4. A Necromancer is a perfectly legal option and is completely fine. I have no issue with it. You are welcome to play it. My only point was that in a Gothic setting normal NPCs are not seeing/interacting with the undead regularly. Its on the edge of their sight. Its about fear of the unknown, not survival horror or subjugating them to be servants on such a regular basis that random people see nothing wrong with it/are used to it.

I am all for you playing a necromancer. Its a cool choice. I applaud your efforts to make it less of a hassle to the DM. I think you are reading more malice into my post than there is."

*beats horse to death*
*casts Animate Dead on horse*

kalani

First Post

--
Pauper
Not sure what you meant by that. I didn't think you said anything out of line in this thread.... FYI everyone; there is no need to report an individual in this thread to their LC/RC - since there is an RC who is an active participant in the thread. If there was a problem, I state for the record I would have brought it up with the individual, and then to their RC directly. I don't think anyone's comments warrant such a drastic response however.

It does however, appear that peoples tempers are starting to become frayed, so lets all try to remain civil here and refrain from ad hominem attacks, and other jabs at each other please.

Steve_MND

First Post
I think this thread has really drastically exceeded its usefulness. I will be asking to have it closed.

Thanks! In that case, I feel justified in using an image I wanted to use earlier from an old game forum, but seemed appropriate to this one as well.

neverending-thread.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads