Gods of Egypt is horrible

Ryujin

Legend
My not-so-pale ass decided many years ago to vote with my dollars and not spend it on movies that white-wash. That he doesn't understand that issue so fundamentally speaks volumes.

That he's outraged over being called out on it for such a bad movie? Well, that makes it hilarious.

Undoubtedly his next movie will be a docudrama on the life of George Washington Carver, starring Liam Neeson.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
He's more of an action/Sci-Fi/fantasy guy, though. Perhaps it will be a film about upsetting the Celestial Heirarchy of the Chinese heavens, starring the reunited cast of Reservoir Dogs.

I figure he just saw Highlander one too many times- if Sean Connery can be an Egyptian, why not anyone?

Ryujin

Legend
He's more of an action/Sci-Fi/fantasy guy, though. Perhaps it will be a film about upsetting the Celestial Heirarchy of the Chinese heavens, starring the reunited cast of Reservoir Dogs.

I figure he just saw Highlander one too many times- if Sean Connery can be an Egyptian, why not anyone?

Oh, trust me, there WILL be aliens in "The Carver Story." And snakes. Big, fire breathing snakes.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Oh, trust me, there WILL be aliens in "The Carver Story." And snakes. Big, fire breathing snakes.
AH! I see what you're getting at.

"I am a scientist with a very particular set of skills..."

And peanuts will be the world's salvation.

Ryujin

Legend
AH! I see what you're getting at.

"I am a scientist with a very particular set of skills..."

And peanuts will be the world's salvation.

And "Cotton Gin" is the code name for a defence project; a CSA doomsday weapon left over from the Civil War. That evil Whitney guy! :]

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I just had a vision of the movie's climax- the alien commander being unable to issue battle commands because he has eaten a PB&H (peanut butter & human) without milk, and all of his tongues are stuck to the roofs of his mouths.

Ryujin

Legend
I just had a vision of the movie's climax- the alien commander being unable to issue battle commands because he has eaten a PB&H (peanut butter & human) without milk, and all of his tongues are stuck to the roofs of his mouths.

"PEANUT BUTTER! MY ONLY WEAKNESS!!!!"

Remove ads