Slivers are evil, Slivers are sly....

Clay_More

First Post
FINALLY! I can have Slivers disguised as Flumphs.... my ancient dream... I used to cry myself to sleep when I was a young, tender boy, thinking about slivers disguised as flumphs... oh, the humanity...

Well, thats just my way of saying that I like. I wont bother going through the mechanics for errors.... cuz its you :)

Clay_More

First Post
Well, its you and your damm slivers fault that I am on the edge of beginning on playing Mt:G again.... grrrrr.... I thought I had left that part of my life behind me... grrr...

Hope you received the mail :)

Krishnath

First Post
I probably have recieved it, but since I won't be checking my mail again until tomorrow, I wouldn't know :D As for the M:TG, well you shouldn't have stopped playing in the first place ;)

Btw, I am slowly working on some creatures from the game, as well as some templates based on the creatures. Personally I think WotC should make a Monster Manual filled with creatures from the game :D

Clay_More

First Post
hehehe, hey have you seen any of Michael Morris' stuff on Dusk? He's got alot of spells etc. based on Mt:G :)

I chose not to play so much Mt:G since I have so limited time.

Bulak

First Post
Krishnath said:
Btw, I am slowly working on some creatures from the game, as well as some templates based on the creatures. Personally I think WotC should make a Monster Manual filled with creatures from the game :D
Do you take requests? :)

Krishnath

First Post
Clay: Who, and so do I, you have allready seen two of my spells based on M:TG. Darkpact being the clear favourite of mine :D

Bulak: Yes. With some limitations, if I don't feel I can do the creature justice, I won't do it. :D

Remove ads