Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

GreenKarl

First Post
Your proficiency bonus increased to +3 at 5th level (saves, attacks, skills, etc.)

For Second Wind: When a character falls below ½ their maximum hit points, they can call on some inner reserves that drives many heroes to try and recover some. On your turn, you can use a Bonus Action and regain hit points equal to your highest Hit Die (if multiclassed) +/- Constitution modifier + you Heroic Character level. This does not count as spending a Hit Die to recover (as after a Short or Long Rest). Once you have used this ability, you must finish a long rest before you can use it again.

GreenKarl

First Post
I updated the front page of this Thread with the rules. I think I caught all of my updates from things like Medic and Medical Kit and some new Talents and feat. I also saved it this time to a Word doc on my computer... just in case :)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Think I'll skip the FP for now: 25% chance it won't help at all... and with the jetpack, I'm sort of *hoping* to fall off the mountain. :D

GreenKarl

First Post
Encumbrance is on the first page now, under Skills...

Variant: Encumbrance (5th ed. pg. 176): but with the followingmultipliers – you are encumbered if you are carrying more than yourStrength times 3 in kg of weight. You are heavily encumbered if you arecarrying more than your Strength times 6 in kg of weight.

Remove ads