D&D General Welcome Thread

Otaxx

First Post
Greetings everyone, Otaxx reporting in for some goblin smashing good times! A little bit about myself, I turn 34 on Sunday, I've played D&D since 2nd Ed, and I'm an avid gamer. I'm trying to focus on 5th Ed D&D but I could go for a Pathfinder game, maybe even DM something which I haven't done in some time but I could be swayed, when time permits. Anyways maybe I'll see some of you around. Have a great day/night.

Llandolin

First Post
Hi everyone. Llandolin from Ontario, Canada. Looking at getting back into D&D. Haven't played in 20+ yrs. So I guess I can be looked upon as a total newb.

Atreyu

First Post
Hello, long time lurker finally deciding to create an account and try PbP out for myself since my home game has been laid to rest, been that way for some time now really. With that said I've played every variation of D&D with 5th Ed being the latest (I enjoy it quite a bit), Pathfinder, Warhammer, Savage World, and D20. I've also ran few games myself, though I was always more rule heavy than some of my friends, I just can't allow you to carry a houses worth of stuff with you everywhere, sorry Gerald.

Like I said above I've lurked these dark corridors for sometime and have my eye on a 5th Ed adventure already. I'll be seeing you guys around. Happy gaming.

weirdsciguy

First Post
Hello friends!
I'm weirdsciguy!
I've played DND and other RPGs for around 15 years now.
I'm excited to get some GM help from other people. Sometimes I find it hard to moderate on my own with players, and I would love some help.

Remove ads