D&D General Welcome Thread

Demi Jon

First Post
Hi All,
Just joined though i have been playing since before the dark ages (3.5 ed). a recent convert to 5e from a 35 year old gameworld using 2nd ed. the game world still goes on and has more than 50 pcs in it. The dm has put some serious work into it since the back of a history class where it started!

Cant express how many laughs i have had roleplaying, it is simply too large a number to recount. May it continue until i eventually fail my third death save.

Good to be here:D

TheCandyman

First Post
Hello!
I'm from Italy and it is very hard for me to dislike any rpg (for now). Currently I'm playing d&d 5e (adventurer's league), vampires (masquerade) and a little homemade thing made by a friend of mine.

Thomas Dresser

First Post
Just wanted thank all you contributing types and offer a howdy from Maryland. I have gamed for a bit over 2 score years. It began when my older brother setup his first GM practice run on the twerp twins. Since then the fantasy gaming stuck and expanded to a myriad of genre. Let me know if you need a game in the Baltimore area sometime, see ya at Balticon.

AmerginLiath

Adventurer
I was just told that this feature was disabled (avatar pics - not sure about profile pics) for non-paying forum members. I guess they should update the FAQ!

That way, if you see folks with an avatar but a low number of posts, you can identify the long-term board-slackers! I mean...uh...hi new guys!

League_d12

Villager
Hello everyone,

I am known as Oronir and have been GMing D&D since 1992. I still run a live RP-session in my own home on a weekly basis. The digital options intrigue me immensely and have become a fan of the VTT MapTool and started the online group The League of the D12.

I run d&d3.5 games and looking for players that want to create amazing characters and perform character immersion. Meta-gaming is not what I am looking for. Although combat is definitely about the focus is on your characters. I am currently living in GMT+1 and looking for English speaking European players. However, I accept players from wherever, as long as they can make it to the game sessions.

I have used and browsed this site for years but only now joined.

Happy gaming everyone

Oronir

Remove ads