D&D General Welcome Thread

iamntbatman

First Post
Just wanted thank all you contributing types and offer a howdy from Maryland. I have gamed for a bit over 2 score years. It began when my older brother setup his first GM practice run on the twerp twins. Since then the fantasy gaming stuck and expanded to a myriad of genre. Let me know if you need a game in the Baltimore area sometime, see ya at Balticon.

Hey, neat. I went to UMBC. If I find myself back in that area, I'll be looking for games. It's the far side of the world for me, for now.

Matthew P.

Villager
Hi!
I´m Matthew from Sweden, and I work as an illustrator.
I´ve been playing RPGs since I was twelve, and been DMing 99% of the time. Right now I´m playing 5e on a weakly basis.

Happy to be here!

mythossanta

First Post
Hello, just joined and wanted to say I. I've been surrounded by rpg all my life (my dad is an old ODnD player), and I really want to give back to the community. I write for and edit a zine (https://palliddata.tumblr.com/) and I'm currently publishing an rpg under the creative commons license. I hope to have a good time here and really connect with people :).

Zippee

First Post
Hi all,
I'm Zippee from London and have been playing (A)D&D since the world was flat.
Also other RPGs, boardgames and wargames

Waynan

Adventurer
Welcome mythossanta to the ENWorld community. Hope you find boatloads of inspiring imagination and rockin' role-playing here.

DwynnsPlace

First Post
Hello all, I'm Dave aka Dwynn or DwynnsPlace. I am an ancient Gamer with history in Gaming all the way back to Mazes and Monsters. Yes I started gaming in the mid 70's and I am over 50 years old. My house is full of gamer's as my family love to game any and all types of games from Tabletop Avalon Hill type games to Tabletop RPGs. Old games like Traveler or twilight 2000, all the D&D, AD&D, X-editions and the mods that came out for house rules applications.

I hope that my impute on these pages will be helpful and fun. Maybe insightful, maybe thought provoking but sure to be about Games.

While I ran games as GM/DM for many years I have found that I have forgotten more than I remember and that the Playtesting groups I ran in Europe for White Dwarf and a couple other Magazines was a challenge and helped the players in my games aspire to create bigger, better and more historically developed characters.

Thanks for accepting my application to join this site and I hope I can be of help to all of you in the future.

Remember: It's all about having FUN!

~DAVE~

Yes

Explorer
Hello Everyone,

I'm 33. I live in France. I play a lot of D&D5. I work as a translator and writer.

Looking forward to share with you about my favorite games!

xompistas

First Post
Hello I am 33 from Greece, I have been playing d&d for almost 20 years (mostly 3.5). Still looking forward to a full-length Star Wars or Shadowrun campaign.

Remove ads