D&D General Welcome Thread

cesarakg

First Post
Hello, forum.

I'm a newbie in this RPG thing, trying to learn to be a DM because my kids asked me. I live in Brazil, and love photography.

Ask me anything! You will see that I almost never answer, I promise! Ops.

Trust_Science

First Post
Greetings and salutations, forum. I've played RPGs since I was 10 years old. Now I'm 29 and I work for an indie games company, End Transmission Games. Let's say I'm their resident mad scientist. Yeah. That's my job.

tglassy

Adventurer
Hello! My name is Tglassy, and I am fairly new at all this. I started playing the tabletop version of DND back in June, when my wife was out of town for six weeks (it gets boring!).

And then I got hooked wondering where this has been my whole life. I've pretty much memorized most of the player's handbook and DM guide, and started DMing a mere three weeks after playing. People say I've got a knack for it. Sooo much fun. I already played through a six hour one shot with some friends that I wrote myself, as well as am almost done with the Starter adventure with my parents and brothers (we don't play often, cause I'm married and don't live there...)

Anywho, I actually joined right before the whole site crashed, but I figured now would be a good time to introduce myself. Expect a lot of questions!

cooperjer

Explorer
Hello En World,

I've been lurking around and reading D&D 5e threads for some time. The conversations have began to become more interesting in a way in which I would like to contribute. Hopefully, I provide as much value as some of the other forum posters.

Thank you,

cooperjer

adada

First Post
Hello
Just signed up. Used to play a ton in high school and have been running games with my kids for a few years. Just recently started playing in Adventurers League. Super excited to play again.

Eklar

First Post
I've never played a tabletop. Time to change that for me, eh? Anyone in Houston got a seat open? I'll bring a bottle of wine.

Aleanim

First Post
Hi there !

I have been a DnD player for a while, I tried the 2nd, 3.5 and 4 version. I have been playing with the same group since more than five years. We tried other systems like Shadowruns, Warhammer 40k (Rogue trader and Dark Heresy), Vampire, but we always come back to the D&D 3.5

We still didn't try the 5th but we will soon.

Hope to have fun discussions with the community.

Last edited:

Tjivey

First Post
Hello, Ive ben meaning to join this community for a while but i have never gotten around to it till now. I hope to increase my love for dnd and help others grow in their rpg experience.

Remove ads