D&D General Welcome Thread

artemi

First Post
Hello folks, I'm looking for a place to hang out and maybe do some forum RPs, in a fantasy or scifi type setting. I've played D&D, Vampire, Star Wars, and are currently making a mecha scifi P&P rpg with some of my friends. Hopefully I can find something fun to play in here!

Gastronomie

First Post
ohai people. I have been active in the Giantip forums for some time, but I supposed I'd come here as well since there seems to be a lot of interesting topis here too.

Mainly playing D&D 5e. I am close to finishing a guide about Paladin/Sorcerer multiclass builds, so I supposed I might post it here as well.

Hello everyone! My name is Jason, and my company Rusted Portal is developing a brand new Pathfinder compatible game, Apocalypse the Risen.

I'm a long time gamer, having taken part in this hobby for the better part of 25 years. Which kinda dates me just a wee bit. :) Anyhow, I would love if any of you would like to take a look at our game, which is currently live on Kickstarter. Even if you don't back it, I would love to hear what you think of the campaign, our site, our story, etc.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rustedportal/apocalypse-the-risen-rpg-pathfinder-compatible

Vladar

Explorer
Hi there! Couldn't figure out why I can't login before I realized that my account vanished. Oh, well, here I go, registering again…

qnaspc

Villager
Hi! read some of the 5e guides here, loved them and signed up.
looking forward to read more.
thanks for the cool old guides and the new guides that are coming

Remove ads