D&D General Welcome Thread

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Welcome [MENTION=6861188]qnaspc[/MENTION]! And welcome back, [MENTION=6861008]Vladar[/MENTION]!

xthawx

First Post
Hello, I'm xthawx from the UK. I've been playing RPGs since I was about eight or nine when I was gifted the complete BECMI sets. I've played games for a variety of genres, but I currently mainly play and write horror scenarios. My main systems are Trail of Cthulhu and Call of Cthulhu.

I am also the writer of the Trail of Cthulhu scenario The Keepers of the Woods, which is available free via Pelgrane Press.

wmcook

Villager
Hello,

Been playing D&D off and on for 15+. Now I'm getting my wife and 13 year old daughter into it and try to have weekly family game night. I went to 5E because it's a lot easier to get people into it but I miss everything you could do in 3.5 / PF. Been working on a classless conversion for 5E and looking for a good place to get feedback.

JuniusGallio

First Post
Eeek! There's PEOPLE out there! :uhoh:

Nah, it's all good. Hi, my pseudonym is Junius Gallio--but I also answer to "Hey, YOU!" or "Dammit bard, where did you put the salsa this time?"

I play Hero System, and am just getting back into some 3.5. I usually play wizards, sorcerers, and characters that enjoy making the laws of physics cry.

Remove ads