EN World The ENWorld PbP Massacre Discussion

Trogdor1992

First Post
If I can get everyone together for my New Frontier game I can easily continue that as you guys were just about to start your first combat.

I'm really hoping quickleaf is able to restart his game as I was becoming very attached to Akilah. I felt like she could destroy anyone with her tongue.

Speaking of Shadowrun, if anyone wants to run a PBP Shadowrun game count me in. Played Shadowrun at a convention for the first time a couple weeks ago and now I have an itch that needs to be scratched.
I'm definitely in

Jago

Explorer
Just throwing out there that I'm considering either starting up a Star Wars campaign or possibly something using the WoD system. Unsure yet.

Need to rebuild my writing prowess first and spend some time with a muse

GreenKarl

First Post
Just throwing out there that I'm considering either starting up a Star Wars campaign or possibly something using the WoD system. Unsure yet.

Need to rebuild my writing prowess first and spend some time with a muse

When you say Star Wars do you mean FFG new version? Or something else :)

Jago

Explorer
When you say Star Wars do you mean FFG new version? Or something else :)

I do mean FFG. Will be doing a super combo of all three main lines either set in the Rebellion Era using the Legends Canon or immediately following the Battle of Jakku in the New Canon

GreenKarl

First Post
Thats cool... I think that the GM would have to do all the rolls for such a setting as I don't think there are any online dice rollers for that systems.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I do mean FFG. Will be doing a super combo of all three main lines either set in the Rebellion Era using the Legends Canon or immediately following the Battle of Jakku in the New Canon

I only just recently saw those books. I have not played star wars since... was it saga? No I think it was the d20 version after that?

Remove ads