Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION], you could play Arvana along with the knight, that way you don't have to split your posts. Init order becomes irrelevant after first round since there is only one opponent. He goes, then we all go, then he goes again...Only first round init is important to see who gets to do things before he does.

Marius has Combat Reflexes, by they are not mythic (and I know only what is available online)

Archon Basileus

First Post
It's in the core book as well. But iirc Mythic justifies its use in monsters. Anyway, the thing os mythic, lol. You guys are not far behimd either hehe. That's what I meant.

As for Arvana's actions, I'll post them with the beasts'. I only split the last one because I wanted to clean up the OA situation first. Now I can wait for your actions and post both later on (even though you're bound to have another OA midway, since the beast won't be fighting on it's knees, lol).

Oh, if you want me to, I can edit the post and include the next turn's actions for them. I don't know what would flow better for you guys! :)

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Last edited:

Neurotic

Feel free to roll for Marius.

It is 1d20+7 (+ 2 from flank) for total of 1d20+9; 1d6+4 (+6 if it first attack in the round, this one isn't, but in the future). It will add to speed if you roll - ideally, Arvana and others will OA him too, I did my part :)

Archon Basileus

First Post
At first both will menace the same square, so... You guys know how to use the setting very well! I loved the strategy you built!

Jago

Explorer
So question.

This bomb thingy I have.

There is fire in the area currently. Can I hold my action until Marius is out of the blast radius, so to speak, and then throw the bomb? Treat it like Alchemist's Fire or the like?

Jago

Explorer
Was kinda hoping the bomb there would do a bit more than 2d8 when 3 bullets was going to do 1d8 and I used 12 ...

If 4d8 is too much, can we do just a flat bonus in some way, like +1 for every 3 bullets, adding +4 total?

Archon Basileus

First Post
4D8 is cool! It's what I thought originally. I held back because I thought you'd prefer that way, since Marius is within range, lol! I'll re-roll and edit!

Archon Basileus

First Post
Done! I was considering the amount for this one. If AF causes 1d6 I thing this much black powder would cause 4d8. AF is basically fuel in a flask, so it would mainly burn, while the powder would set of with more shock and reach, wouldn't it? Also, passing reflexes Marius would take minor dmg. He has what, 28 HP or more iirc?

Sorry for the inconvenience. This time I'm concocting the numbers as we go. So I'd rather go back in a post than play unfair. I hope this doesn't break the pace or your enthusiasm!

Neurotic

Was kinda hoping the bomb there would do a bit more than 2d8 when 3 bullets was going to do 1d8 and I used 12 ...

If 4d8 is too much, can we do just a flat bonus in some way, like +1 for every 3 bullets, adding +4 total?

4D8 is cool! It's what I thought originally. I held back because I thought you'd prefer that way, since Marius is within range, lol! I'll re-roll and edit!

No mercy! Marius needs fire resistance :)

Archon, roll freely any saves when there is nothing I can do to avoid it. Unless it would kill me, I'd like to be guilty of my own death :) What DC?
Also, Arvana?

Last edited:

Remove ads