Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Archon Basileus

First Post
Hahaha! You ain't dying yet, soldier! You die when I SAY! UNTIL THEN YOU'RE MINE UNDER THE BANNERS OF THE 13TH LEGION, SWORN IN THE FIELDS OF MARS.... Sorry, got carried away.

Will do! I'll make the roll! Sorry for any missteps guys! Hope you're enjoying! I'm loving this battle so far. First time I see such a studied plan unfolding so well! :)

P.S.: rolled! I still think in table's terms. I'll get the pace in no time!

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I was just abou to roll. You didn't set DC though so, you roll :) I made four saves up to now, don't fail me :p

Also. roll for OA damage when the knight decides to stop naping :)

Neurotic

Don't sweat it, I just told you to roll in the future :) It helps if you roll since you can immediately describe the effect (running away and similar) - only exception I can see is when the effect does half damage and makes no difference if the save waits until my next turn.

You could post enemy stats too. I know it reveals much, but if we know AC, base attack (for OAs) and special qualities (such as negative energy shield) we can describe the effects as we trigger them (and roll damage for ourselves :p lessens your workload) - since you're active DM with fast response this isn't as much an issue as in some other games. Keep up the good work!

Or you could reveal special attacks/resistances as we trigger them (to avoid players avoiding fire attacks on fire immune monsters if they don't know about fire immunity)

Neurotic

Oh, one last thing:
Marius has Bodyguard feat - when knight attacks an ally adjacent to Marius, spend on OA attempt (he has 3 total) to aid AC of that ally (+2 to AC)

Archon Basileus

First Post
Yeah, I've seen that on your sheet! I've been planning his moves considering what he might or might not know of you. I'll make a quick sheet for tje knight as well.... I kept it secret so far just for the surprise effect hehe. When I get back to work this might become a necessity, though. Thanks for the tip!

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Neurotic

I forgot about blur potion :-( Marius is blured which may make some melee attacks miss. I don't think it applies to explosive ;-)

Remove ads