D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (River Gang)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Any problem with Mord having an active Guidance? Initiative 3.

OOC: No, that's fine. You can have guidance, as long as you haven't just used one. Also, with the way I'm doing Init now, you can go right away if you know what you want to do. That said, when you roll super-low, like you did, feel free to sit back and let a few people go first, if you like. It's up to you.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Guldred looks perplexed at the groups general hesitation, and jumps up and down shouting and pointing. The big lizard-man slides his way out of the pool and hefts a very impressive looking trident. He strides toward the group, though wary of SnorLoska, while the other lizardfolk spread out and get ready to throw spears.

"I issss Mulgruk. You bring back Guldred, I ssssee." he says in terrible common, "He essscaped from ussss. We would catch him, but he hide near Many-mouthsss. I will trade you for Guldred. What do you want of usss?"

Guldred looks terrified. You weren't supposed to talk to them!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: Mulgruk is speaking Common. Badly, but he's speaking it.

Giving it some thought, Kurzon is sure he understands the situation. These lizardfolk have been living here while trying to capture or kill this fugative, Guldred. Then again, impossible as it seems, the short and skinny Guldred did not seem to be lying when he said that he used to be the band's war-leader over the large, impressive Mulgruk. If his mutiny story was true (and there is no reason to doubt it), then Mulgruk may want to make sure that his former leader doesn't make it home alive.

Either way, Guldred obviously thought the River Gang would destroy his enemies for him, not negotiate with them - something that clearly Mulgruk has an advantage over Guldred, by speaking a bit of common.

Remove ads