Joss Whedon taking over Justice League movie?

Mallus

Legend
Even his daughter thought his films were depressing.
There's an art to black comedy. Maybe you'll learn it someday.

Anyhow... it's another piece of sad news on a day full of sad news. Kudos to Snyder for stepping away when he realized throwing himself into his work wasn't working.

edit: and, apropos of slightly more than nothing, Man of Steel is a fine film.

It’s hard to give the DC cinematic universe the benefit of the doubt at this point, but I’ll certainly agree that the dividing line between a good film and bad film can be very narrow.

In any case, it’s a horrible tragedy to befall a family.

I've seen enough fan edits and director's cuts to know that a little rejiggering is often all it takes to separate a bad movie from a good movie. Snyder was already really great and presenting these amazing shots and scenes and really mediocre at setting them up and making you care. Just a few bits tightening and connecting the movie, choosing what to keep and what to cut, and a film can be vastly improved.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I'm white. That would be cultural appropriation.

seriously dude, quit while you're still treading water...

anyway, the circumstances are tragic and much sympathies to Snyder still I'm happy that Whedons stepped in. I'm hopeful that Wonder Woman will signal a course correct and that Whedon can salvage Justice League so that it at least flies above the total drek of BS

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases