D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn nods at Sildar's words and leaves her torch with him, relying once more on Brother Lantern's light. She draws her sword and considers the eastern path.

"You can stay here, or, if you're feeling up to it, the path south should be clear. Either way, we shall meet up with you soon."

Once everyone is ready, she joins the others in going back across the bridge.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
OOC: It sounds as if you will all be crossing the bridge and investigating the room below the water trap room. I'm assuming the same order, Salazar and Roy, Evelyn and Lupin, Jax and Brother Lantern.

You cross the bridge uneventfully. Walking through the room that from the collapsed dams, obviously was the source of the great rushes of water, you enter the room to the south.

OOC: Please roll Wisdom(Perception) checks and Initiative.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Sacks and crates of looted provisions are piled up in the south end of this large cave. To the west, the floor slopes toward a narrow opening that descends into darkness. A larger opening leads north down a set of natural stone steps, the roar of falling water echoing from beyond. In the middle of the cavern, the coals ofa large fire smolder.

Suddenly a shout comes from the shadows! "Who dares defy Klarg?!" A large bugbear charges out from behind some stalagmites and swings an immense morningstar at Salazar, but the blow misses the paladin.

You see three goblins badly hiding behind some crates and sacks, they appear to be ready to hurl javelins. A large wolf is coming out from behind a stone column as well.
[sblock=Enemy Stats]Goblin: AC 15, HP 7, Saves St-1/Dx+2/Cn0/In0/Ws-1/Ch-1
Klarg: AC 16, HP 27, Saves St+2/Dx+2/Cn+1/In-1/Ws0/Ch-1
Wolf: AC 13, HP 11, Saves St+1/Dx+2/Cn+1/In-4/Ws+1/Ch-2[/sblock][sblock=HPs]G1 7/7
G2 7/7
G3 7/7
Klarg 27/27
Wolf 11/11[/sblock][sblock=Map] klarg.png[/sblock]

Round 1 PC's are surprised by Klarg

Round 2 PC's beat the enemies in initiative handily, so everyone is up, I will generally resolve combat in posting order.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases