D&D 5E New 5E Game

Leif

Adventurer
Is Variant Human from the PH allowed?

Possibly. The more explicit you are in posting where each and every modifier originates, the more likely it will be allowed.

Just checking to see if I got in before I spend hours drafting up a character.

Good luck with that!

I was wondering the same, or are you choosing based on character?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I will select a party from the chacters posted acccording to my whims of the moment, which may include compatible alignments and [very brief] backgrounds. I don't recommend spending a great deal of time creating a character. I expect personalities to develop in-game, organically.

TallIan

Explorer
Possibly. The more explicit you are in posting where each and every modifier originates, the more likely it will be allowed.

Good luck with that!

I will select a party from the chacters posted acccording to my whims of the moment, which may include compatible alignments and [very brief] backgrounds. I don't recommend spending a great deal of time creating a character. I expect personalities to develop in-game, organically.
Thanks,

I'll see if I can knock something up in time. I'm in the middle of moving home so might not get a chance for a week or so.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Azurewraith

Explorer
Harald Aldar
Age 35
Height 5" 9
weight 136lbs

194a7363a816e76ab7ad17ce7e9cd55f--character-ideas-character-art.jpg
Race
Half-Elf

Class
Bard

Alignment
Chaotic Good

Background
Noble

Stats
Str 8 -1
Dex 13 +1 (+1)
Con 14 +2 (+1)
Wis 14 +2
Int 10 0
Cha 17 +3 (+2)

Saves
Str -1
Dex +3
Con +2
Int 0
Wis +2
Cha +5

HP10/10
AC 12

Attacks
Rapier +3 1d8+1

Skills
Str
Athletics -1
Dex +3
Acrobatics +1
Sleight of Hand +3
Stealth +3
Int
Arcana 0
History +2
Investigation +2
Nature 0
Religion 0
Wis
Animal handling +2
Insight +2
Medicine +2
Perception +4
Survival +2
Cha
Deception +3
Intimidation +3
Performance +5
Persuasion +5

Class Features
Bardic Inspiration 1d6 3/l
Bonus action Target within 60ft that can hear you can add 1d6 to a ability,attack or saving throw in the next 10mins

Racial Traits
Speed 30ft
Darkvision-60ft
Fey ancestry ADV on saves vs charm, immune magic sleep
Skill versatility +2skill profs

Languages
Common
Elven
Draconic
Sylvan
Background Feature
Position of Privilege
Thanks to your noble birth, people are inclined to think the best of you.You are welcome in high society and people assume you have the right to be where ever you are. The common folk make every effort to accommodate you and try to avoid your displeasure. People of high birth treat you as a member of the same social sphere. You can secure an audience with a local lord if you need to.

SpellsDC Save
Level Known Slot
0 2
1 4 2
Cantrips
Prestidigitation
Viscous mockery
1st
Sleep
Tasha's hideous laughter
Cure wounds
Unseen servant(r)

Proficiency
Dragon Chess set
3Musical Instruments
Simple weapons
Rapier
Hand crossbow
Long sword
Short sword

Gear
A set of fine cloths
Signet ring
Scroll of pedigree
Rapier
Leather armour
Flute
Backpack
Bedroll
jester costume
Costume of the king
5candles
5days rations
disguise kit
25 GP

Personality
I don't like getting my hands dirty and i wont be caught dead in unsuitable accommodation
Ideal
Independence: I must prove i can handle myself without the coddling of my family
Flaw
In fact the world does revolve around me.

Son of the noble house Aldar when his father died his mother left back for the woods of her people leaving Harald in a predicament big house, no money and a total lack of life experience other than what he had picked up from books. His favorite tales where those of swords and dragons sung by the minstrels and what better way to make some coin than with the latest epic tale to be sung, what ever that was so off Harald set into the world and its filthy, filthy taverns oh this trip would be "fun".

Think i got everything down if i missed anything i blame the kids. Harald is a total dandy and not suited to adventuring at all, totally self obsessed but he has a heart of gold if not somewhat misplaced.

Leif

Adventurer
So, so far we seem to have the following proposed characters: Warlock (KahlessNestor), Cleric (Searinox Nagharha), Fighter (ccs), Rogue (DMAesh), Bard (Azurewraith), Monk (jmuchiello). I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Charwoman Gene, and perhaps others have stated an interest but haven't yet submitted characters, so I guess I'm wondering whether the interest is still there? There's really no hurry to submit, I'm pretty far from ready at this point. In fact, most of the design for the game is to be found in the early posts in this thread.

Last edited:

Remove ads