Survivor Blood War- DEMOGORGON WINS!

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Asmodeus 13
Baalzebul 15
Demogorgon 19
Mephistopheles 2
Orcus 9

Refusing to upvote out of protest of how boring and predictable this list has become. :devil:

Dausuul

Legend
Demogorgon 18 Love Stranger Things. But this is just hype and name recognition.
No, it's not, at least for me. I picked the most interesting demon lord on the list--the dual mind at war with itself, alternately a raging brute and a subtle schemer. He's powerful, vicious, and fascinatingly nuts: The perfect demon lord.

Being fond of undead, I considered backing Orcus (and did give him a number of tactical upvotes), but the problem with Orcus is that he just isn't much of a demon. He's all about despair and death and darkness; lots of evil but no chaos to speak of. Given how he's described, he ought to be running a layer of Hades, not the Abyss.

Fraz-Urb'Luu was interesting, but it was clear from the start he was going down. Like Orcus, Graz'zt has never quite managed to sell me on his being a creature of primal chaos--he's too organized. The other demon lords are just big beaters or slime growing under the stairs.

Pity we didn't have Obox-Ob or Pale Night on the list. Love me some obyriths. But so it goes.

Remove ads