[OOC] A Game of Trust

Festy_Dog

First Post
Hmm, the prediction is an ill omen indeed... let us hope Nurthk gets off on bail.

I too agree with the others, we'll be ready to go whenever you are, and take your time because this game's worth the wait. :)

Guilt Puppy

First Post
First off, thanks all for your dedication and stick-to-it-iveness. This game was started on a whim, and designed so that players could join on a whim... It has been and continues to be a great experience for me, watching it develop from that, and I really don't take the time to thank you guys enough. :)

Anyway, back to the topic of my gone-ness: As far as duration goes, I wouldn't predict more than a month... Could be only a few days, but it's hard to tell.

If you guys can keep the thread going on your own (at least enough that it doesn't get forgotten -- I'm sure you could use a break, as well), that would be great... I think you're due for some in-depth discussion of what's happened so far, anyhow.

In any case, it's still a ways off, and I'll let you all know more when I know it.

DrZombie

First Post
GP, would you mind terribly if I post my character here? I don't allways have it with me (work and such), so it would be kinda handy to be able to refer to the sheet instead of guessing what my skills are.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I think I lost something in the thread switch....
Is there a Badger in the Chamber!?!

f not, just assume that Niccolo is sleepy and hallucinating from some funny little mushrooms that he found along the riverbank and ate earlier...

DrZombie

First Post
Uriel said:
I think I lost something in the thread switch....
Is there a Badger in the Chamber!?!

f not, just assume that Niccolo is sleepy and hallucinating from some funny little mushrooms that he found along the riverbank and ate earlier...
LOL, uriel, the "shaman" is built like a badger.... Aaah well, you win some, you lose some :D. Was that a mushroom stew or do you smoke 'em?
Btw, I'm a lurker in your new weird "new world" thinghy campaign, nice work, good setting and beautifull characters.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
DrZombie said:
LOL, uriel, the "shaman" is built like a badger.... Aaah well, you win some, you lose some :D. Was that a mushroom stew or do you smoke 'em?
Btw, I'm a lurker in your new weird "new world" thinghy campaign, nice work, good setting and beautifull characters.

It was a tea, you see if you make er...
Kidding, folks...

Yeah, I just sort of made it up, the new game (post,people).
I combined my fave genres (Spaghetti Westerns and Zombie Flicks) with something I know all of the people wanted, an Anime style game and voila!

The characters accolades belong to the oddballs that created them.
I'm just waiting for the mantis character to eat the beetle character...and for Semm the huge water elemental/feral monk to eat everyone.
Of course, the half dragon elf ranger is cool, as is the half celestial elf marshall with the grey duster, tattered wings and Intimidating stare.
Wait until they meet the bad guys :D

I plan on keying each villain to a Brom pic, as he is my fave artist, and a big inspiration for the setting.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
DrZombie said:
GP, would you mind terribly if I post my character here? I don't allways have it with me (work and such), so it would be kinda handy to be able to refer to the sheet instead of guessing what my skills are.

No prob -- posting it as an attachment's preferable, as that way I can avoid reading it myself.

Oh, and re: badger, I had assumed it was just another instance of Niccolo's Gnomish humor.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Guilt Puppy said:
No prob -- posting it as an attachment's preferable, as that way I can avoid reading it myself.

Oh, and re: badger, I had assumed it was just another instance of Niccolo's Gnomish humor.

Um...Yep!
:cool:

dpdx

Explorer
[The heated words are fine with me, obviously, because Fendric has picked fights with at least two other PCs and an NPC since the adventure began, and is still around to talk about it. I don't ever take anything personally as Fendric's player, but Fendric will always speak from the heart, and will always protect his 'people', and will always react to an insult, which is why Raven's in an argument with him.

He truly doesn't know what side Raven is on, and I suspect he won't until these 'mountain people' leave, and Raven's still around. At the very worst, when Fendric hears that Raven called him a 'poofter' to the ravast, one of us can roll up a new character. :)
]

Remove ads