Armageddon: Rise of the Nephilim [Closed - Interested Alternates Possible]

Velmont

First Post
Drakknyte32 said:
You can make your immunities an extra of regeneration to gain an extra 5 points.

Not sure you can have the immunity extra for Regeneration, but as you can have it for Incorporeal, it is almost the same.

Drakknyte32

First Post
Powers don't always list every extra that you can use on them. (If they did it would probably double the size of the book). I've always gone by the theory that if you can come up with a logical reason for why it could be an extra, it could be an extra. Regeneration can have immunities because your body is so used to being harmed those ways that it will instantly recover from any problems you have with them.

WizWrm

First Post
Well, I'd rather not take them as an extra of Incorporeal, since they would only be in effect while I was using that power. That makes immunity to exhaustion and starvation much less useful, and reduces the chance that I'll have immunity to fire working when I need it.

By the way, Velmont, the link in your sig doesn't seem to work.

Last edited:

Drakknyte32

First Post
WizWrm:

I just realized that you could replace your energy blast and incorporeal with the alternate form (Energy). This would cost the same amount (40pp) give you 8 free immunities, and remove the full effect flaw.

Mordane76

First Post
Well... I see I'm not needed here at all. :D

As for an Immunity extra on Regeneration, I don't see why not -- I did something similiar by tying Immunities to Super Constitution in the game I'm presently in, but Drakknyte32's idea about Alternate Form is solid except in the department that WizWrm already mentioned: those immunities would only be active while you were in your Alternate Form, unless you made it a Permanent sort of thing.

WizWrm

First Post
Yeah, thanks for the suggestion, but I think I might leave it the way it is. For the reason Mordane mentioned, plus I pictured Adam when using Incorporeal as more of a 'ghost' - looks totally normal, except he's completely intangible - as opposed to a flaming angel of doom. That part doesn't start until he gets into combat or needs to fly. :D

Remove ads