Armageddon: Rise of the Nephilim [Closed - Interested Alternates Possible]

Xeoble

First Post
Hey guys, sorry it's taking me so long to get my character up, i haven't had much time this week to shuffle around the book, so i just finished the sheet this morning. I just have to gather everything together and i'll have him up soon. I still have to think up a name and personality, characteristics and all that.

Just a brief overvew:
Blend of Super-Strength, Super-Constitution, Super-Dexterity, and Super-Speed (Mordane touched on that earlier). Perfect physical stats.

Personality overview:
He has an absolutist approach to agents of the Adversary mostly caused by the development of his disturbing appearance.

WizWrm

First Post
Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, I'm going to be pretty busy starting tonight all the way through tomorrow evening, but I'll try to stat up my character then, and definitely before Friday evening.

Xeoble

First Post
Rybaer, i was reading through your character and i saw that you took "Indomitable Will", but the prereq for that is Wis 13+, just a heads up

Rybaer

First Post
Xeoble said:
Rybaer, i was reading through your character and i saw that you took "Indomitable Will", but the prereq for that is Wis 13+, just a heads up

Ah, thanks for catching that. I originally had a 14 Wis, but that got trimmed to get down to 120pts. Forgot that it was a pre-req. Will fix er up when I have my book handy to find a suitable replacement.

Drakknyte32

First Post
Made a couple of changes to my character.

Dropped the memory alteration on telepathy. That's too close to causing others harm.

Dropped diplomacy by 5 and put the ranks in intimidate.
Used points from memory alteration to gain 4 ranks in languages and raise my bluff.

Dropped intelligence and dexterity by 2 and put the ranks in charisma.

Last edited:

WizWrm

First Post
Adam Hylund
Male Human Ex-Firefighter
Height: 5'11"; Weight: 175 lbs.; Skin: Fair; Hair: Red; Eyes: Green

Strength: 12 (+1)
Dexterity: 16 (+3)
Constitution: 20 (+5)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 12 (+1)

(Attributes: 28 points)

Initiative: +3 (+3 dexterity)
Speed: 30 feet, fly 30 feet.
Base Attack Bonus: +0
Base Defense Bonus: +0
Total Attack Bonus: Energy Blast +3 (+0 BAB, +3 dex), +8 damage
Total Defense Bonus: +3 (+0 BDB, +3 dodge [dex])

(BAB, BDB: 0 points)

Fortitude: +5 (+5 con)
Reflex: +3 (+3 dex)
Will: +2 (+2 wis)
Damage: +5 (+5 con)

Skills, Feats, & Languages: Drive +6 [3 ranks], Language (English) [0 ranks], Listen +11 [9 ranks], Open Lock +12 [9 ranks], Profession (firefighter) +7 [5 ranks], Search +11 [9 ranks], Spot +12 [10 ranks], Survival +8 [6 ranks]. Blind-Fight, Blindsight, Indomitable Will, Move-By Attack, Track, Trance

(Skills: 17 points)
(Feats: 12 points)

Powers: Energy Blast +8 (Extras: propulsion; flaws: full power; 16pp), Incorporeal +8 (Extras: ghost touch; 24pp), Invisibility +8 (Flaws: limited-only creatures; 8pp), Regeneration +5 (Extras: Immunity [fire, exhaustion, pressure, suffocation, starvation], 15pp). Power Total: 63pp

Power Notes: While incorporeal, Adam can be affected by cold-energy attacks. Fifth-rank regeneration means that he regenerates one stun and one lethal hit every other round.

Background: Adam Hylund had a fairly uneventful childhood, doing moderately well in school but excelling in various athletics. After graduation from high school, he began a firefighters' training program, and secured a job with (a city)'s fire department within a year after completing the program. After several years on the job, he was sent to work as a liason with the police department in hunting down an arsonist, as he was experienced with tracking burn patterns and had other skills that would be useful in such a case. The arsonist caught wind of Adam's participation, however, and went after the firefighter, setting a blaze that gutted his apartment while he lay in bed, asleep. Adam woke up to find himself unharmed by the flames, but when he left to escape the blaze, the arsonist was waiting for him, and shot him twice in the back of the head, in full view of the firefighters sent to extinguish the fire. He barely survived, through means of his newfound power, but was too out-of-it to do anything during his funeral ceremony and subsequent burial. He finally awoke a few days after being interred, but managed to escape by willing himself incorporeal. Knowing that no normal person would be able to survive the flames and wounds that he did, Adam fled the mortuary and has since spent several days living in a ruined building across town, experimenting with his abilities. All the while, he broods, trying to figure out what to do next.

Last edited:

Remove ads