Storms of Change OOC Part 3

Manzanita

First Post
that would be my plan. Then Manzanita would want to hang for a week or so and add her spells to her spellbook. And recruit some new blood.

silentspace

First Post
Sounds like a plan...

Sorry to do this again, but I'm once more leaving for computer-free parts, starting next week until the middle of September. I'm driving across country, camping along the way, and going to Burning Man.

(Hey Thels!)

Manzanita

First Post
Burning man?! That's awesome. When is that? I've got to get there someday. Have a nice trip.

Thels. Despite the fact that Manzanita is convinced she's going to have to kill him eventually, Zanock has been extremely useful to the party. What a fighter!

Seonaid

Explorer
Just checkin' in briefly. This seems to be a hard time for most of my campaigns (and I'm still not quite back yet). You two did a great job, and I agree with everything so far. ;) Thanks for putting up with me through all this.

I would say that we should get rid of all the PC's and NPC's that the three of us aren't willing to run. That is, if silentspace has Plans for someone, keep them around, but otherwise, I don't think we need to burden him with extra characters.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
burning man

I would love to meet you there, Silentspace. Or just about anywhere else for that matter. But I don't think it will happen soon. I did a lot of cool things in my 20s, but now, with three kids under 5 in the house, my hobbies are mostly done in the house after they go to bed. Which is why PbP is so appealing to me, I think.

I hope you have fun, though, Silentspace. I have a number of friends who've been there. It sounds very cool.

silentspace

First Post
Hurricain, you're in Florida? Hope all is well. Yes, we're still playing, though I'll be going away for a bit (see above posts).

--

As to who's here, Manzanita and Seonaid are, though Seonaid is having trouble connecting. GPEKO seems to have disappeared a few weeks ago, as did Hurricain. GPEKO has been a pretty consistent poster until recently. Verbatim recently dropped out. MPickett and Chaos Apostate have been gone for a while, though MPickett has, surprisingly, made an appearance every month or so. But I don't think he has shown up at all for a few months.

So as of right now, I consider the PCs to be Manzanita, Rowyn, and Devan. And possibly Filbert.

Dunathar, Adromon, Alyssa, and Zanock, along with Mirena and maybe Filbert, are NPCs.

I think maybe we'll keep Filbert on as an NPC cleric. And I suppose Mirena will come with him. Or, we can give Filbert's wand of CLW to Rowyn... Dunathar, Adromon, Alyssa and Zanock will fade into the background.

Thels, you're welcome to re-join if you'd like. I've NPC'd Zanock a little gruffer and anti-social for a bit, thinking that I was going to drop him off somewhere later. But if you want to play him, I'm sure we can come up with some hooks to keep him in and mend his relationship with the others.

--

Since I'll be going away (yet again :heh: ), we should probably take another look once I get back. If we still have Manzanita, Rowyn and Devan, and Thels wants to play, then we'll just keep going. Otherwise, maybe we'll recruit new blood?

Remove ads