Storms of Change OOC Part 3

Seonaid

Explorer
Sorry for the [anticipated] delay on my part. I don't have time right now to figure out what's going on (I'm at work), though hopefully I'll have it all sorted out before the day is over.

Manzanita

First Post
Silentspace, what's your take on questioning the half orc guard? Can we do that right quick in the OOC thread? Or can you just summarize what he would (or wouldn't) tell us? Or do you agree with my suggestion that we would have taken him with us?

Verbatim

Explorer
Well, I think we should ask him the nice way first, then ask him the dwarvish way second. Afterall, he is a Hextorite, not like he is a real person or anything...:)

Manzanita

First Post
Something like this.

Manzanita stands over the bound half orc. "We spared your life, and you have helped us once, for that we are even. If you help us again, we will spare your life and release you, with sufficent equipment to travel to safety. But that won't be until we return again from your hideout. Tell us, now, we have killed about 8 of your comrades, as well as your leader, his dog and his lieutenant. We know there are more inside, but how many? And are there any traps we should be aware of? Remember, if we don't return, you will die here. If we do return safely, you will be set free. Your leader is dead. You've no more business here. There is nothing to lose by telling us what you know."
(how many have we killed? help me guys. 4 in the barracks, 4 more in another room, the leaders and their dog...)

Last edited:

Verbatim

Explorer
And while Dunathar has no ranks in Intimidate, a situation I plan to remedy as I take lvls of Rogue, he will be behind Manzanita with his weapon at the ready letting the guard know he has no qualms about killing the guard if he doesn't cooperate.

Manzanita

First Post
vacation

I wanted to say that I'm leaving for a rustic vacation later this week for 10 days or so. Perhaps someone could NPC Manzanita for my absense. DM's have enough to do. Perhaps GPEKO since Verbatim is NPCing another of my PCs. See you soon! Good luck!

Remove ads