Storms of Change OOC Part 3

silentspace

First Post
GPEKO said:
Should we remove some food and water from your equipment ? Water is probably relatively easy to find but neither Filbert nor Alyssa have travelled at 1/2 speed to 'get along with the wild'. Filbert would actually try to fish a little whenever he gets the chance but that's it.

Well, I'd like to encourage you to keep track of food and water for the sake of realism, but I'm not going to make an issue of it, at least not in this environment.

Manzanita

First Post
Manzanita would like to hit the Hextorites again first thing in the morning. But I guess we should wait until everyone gets their 2nd level stats in. Has anyone volunteered to level up Zanock or Adroman?

GPECKO, did you give Mirena the masterwork longsword from the last encounter w/the Hextorite priest? Or did you get it somewhere else? If you got it from the priest's lacky, then I'll give Alyssa the mastwork battle axe instead. I was holding off posting Alyssa until the rest of the PCs posted, but I suppose I'll go ahead & get her up.

We need to sell all this equipment we've accumulated. Perhaps we could head back to Caradon after this Hextorite thing is finished.

Verbatim

Explorer
Just got back in from my weekend with my son, and I will try to get my stats and everything posted asap.

Also would like to say that I thought the prayer was kick ass...:)

Seonaid

Explorer
Just so you all know, I'm in the process of moving. My new place doesn't have internet access, so I'm going to be a bit slow and I don't know when I can get Rowyn updated. I should be able to within 2 days, but I said that before and look what happened. :p I'll do my best. Off to read IC.

Edit: I seem to be having trouble staying logged in. I can't post in the RG or the new IC, so I'll have to hold off for a bit. :\

Last edited:

GPEKO

First Post
Manzanita, you'll have to check with silentspace on that, as I don't really know where Mirena got that sword. It was already in her possessions when I leveled her up.

Oh, and thanks for the 'prayer' praise.

silentspace

First Post
All of Mirena's equipment came with her. She has not taken anything from the collected loot.

She hasn't been paid yet either, and seemed a bit uncomfortable talking about payment with Bert. She seems very happy to be here though, despite the dangers, and really enjoys her interactions with everyone.

Remove ads