stonegod's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft: Ch. II [OOC]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I'll be using Stormwind's info as a guide for the next three game days. I think we have consensus.

And, since I'm nice, Stormwind and Jarrith are now 9th level (exactly)! (Yeah!). Tessa and Avron also get 3000xp (almost there!). I want to get some leveling up done now, so go forth!

ethandrew

First Post
I just finished the IC and I'm up to date. When the time is right, I'll have Ladreth come up from the basement.

Question though, how easy would it be for one or both of the greatswords to be silvered? Now that Mateusz has publicly stated a vampire's weakness, shouldn't we try to get our weapons more up to snuff?

stonegod

I just finished the IC and I'm up to date. When the time is right, I'll have Ladreth come up from the basement.

Question though, how easy would it be for one or both of the greatswords to be silvered? Now that Mateusz has publicly stated a vampire's weakness, shouldn't we try to get our weapons more up to snuff?
Silversheen (temporary silvering) or a new weapon are your options; can't make an extant weapon silvered permanently.

Stormwind

First Post
@stonegod: Just in the process of leveling Ashlyn and I just want to confirm that the Sun devotion feat from Complete Champion (pg 62) is okay. I assume that it's fine since the Complete series is approved material, but I'd rather check. The feat would fit Ashlyn rather well, particulary since she gains the sun domain from the 3rd level of the Knights of the Raven PrC, thus making this a very cohesive choice from an RP perspective.

Here's the Sun Devotion feat description:[sblock=Complete Champion]Sun Devotion [Domain]
Your weapon blazes with the power of the sun.
Benefit: Once per day as a swift action, you can cause one of your melee weapons to glow with the power of the sun. The illumination radius is the same as a torch, but the light is true sunlight and affects creatures within a 10-foot radius as such. This effect last for 1 minute.
While your weapon glows, it deals an additional 1 point of sacred (if your deity is good or neutral) or profane (if your deity is evil) damage per character level you possess to any undead it strikes.
Special: You can select this feat multiple times, gaining one additional daily use each time you take it.
Special: If you have the ability to turn or rebuke undead, you gain one additional use of this ability for each daily turn or rebuke use you expend.[/sblock]

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Out of curiousty, does this mean Khensu is advanced to 8th as well? You had said way back when I believe that Khensu would remain one level behind Jarrith as his cohort. Just wanted to confirm.

I'll advance Jarrith tomorrow at work (I don't have President's Day off... boo!)

stonegod

Out of curiousty, does this mean Khensu is advanced to 8th as well? You had said way back when I believe that Khensu would remain one level behind Jarrith as his cohort. Just wanted to confirm.

I'll advance Jarrith tomorrow at work (I don't have President's Day off... boo!)
Yes (on the level) and I don't have it off either (silly public schools and their moving of holidays...)

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I have raised Jarrith's level to 9 and made all adjustments I believe. I took Improved Two-Weapon Fighting (4 attacks per round, woo hoo!), and I have included his main hand weapon now being Undead Bane (the improvement I'm going with).

The only thing that might need correction is his current XP total, and possibly a +1 to his action points (can't remember if they go up or not). I also need to do some searching for some new spells I think.

I am working on raising Khensu as we speak.

EDIT: I have finished raising Khensu, although I noticed when I went back into his Advancement section his numbers were quite off (his Dex and Int were switched, he was too low on skill points). So I did a rejigger of his skill point levels and such. He should be all done now.

Last edited:

Remove ads