stonegod's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft: Ch. II [OOC]

ethandrew

First Post
Stonegod, if it would be in the group's interest, I would definitely be interested in bringing Ladreth back. I would be comfortable once I have read the 33 IC pages of Chapter 2, which started right around the time of my disappearance.

Anyway, if there is the desire, let me know what you need from me to get the ball rolling.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Stonegod, if it would be in the group's interest, I would definitely be interested in bringing Ladreth back. I would be comfortable once I have read the 33 IC pages of Chapter 2, which started right around the time of my disappearance.

Anyway, if there is the desire, let me know what you need from me to get the ball rolling.
S@s is back (though hasn't posted yet), as is r1 and yourself. I don't have any problem w/ you joining back in, but if anyone wants to share their thoughts, you can do so here or email me.

Meanwhile, I'll move the thread ahead soon.

Stormwind

First Post
S@s is back (though hasn't posted yet), as is r1 and yourself. I don't have any problem w/ you joining back in, but if anyone wants to share their thoughts, you can do so here or email me.

Meanwhile, I'll move the thread ahead soon.
@s@squ@tch, ethandrew: Good to see you both back, I suspect that your presence will be much needed in the days to come :devil:

We are currently planning to take three days for recovery, shopping, scribing scrolls, rituals, crafting and a possible trip to the church. If either of you would like to place orders for magical crafting (+1 weapons or armor), or scrolls, then the caravan's artificiers might still have time to do such stuff (see here for details).

@ethandrew: we have given the +2 greatsword to Khensu so Ladreth will need a new weapon. Fortunately we have an ancient +1 greatsword available that we found in the castle, and I would suggest that Ladreth would take that. I would also reccomend that Ladreth consider having his composite longbow enchanted into a +1 weapon.

@s@squ@tch: while Marot was NPC'ed, the Scroll of Restoration, Break Enchantment, and Remove Disease was returned to the group gear. At the moment the plan is that Avron will be learning Remove Disease and Restoration (if we can get diamond dust) from that scroll. If there are any spells that you would like to obtain scrolls for, then let me know and we will add them to the orders for the caravan's artificier. I dunno how important weapons are for Marot, but if he wishes to get his cold-iron mace enchanted to a +1 weapon, that is also possible.

Last edited:

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I have no problems with anyone returning to the fold, although I still intend/want to have Jarrith and Khensu remain together for rp purposes. I don't mind keeping Khensu out of any fights if it would create encounter difficulties, but I'd at least like to keep him with the group. As quite frankly... who knows when we'll need to reactivate him again?

So the group curretly looks like this, right?

Current cast:

Stormwind

First Post
@renau1g: Good to see you back as well (I missed stonegod's mention of you in the earlier post the first time I read it) ...

I believe the only item we currently have in the group gear that might be useful for you is the 'Iron bracers of armour +2' since they might not meld when you wild shape (depending on which form you shift into). Let me know if you wish to take it, because otherwise it will be sold.
I was going to suggest that you take the bracers, but then I noticed that they are metal ... so no use to you ... unfortunately :(

Stormwind

First Post
Current cast:
I just corrected the links for the character sheets in the list above.

On the matter of Sir Khensu, I wouldn't like to see him leave the group from a roleplay perspective since I can't see a clean way of separating Khensu and Jarrith. I also think he brings a lot to the group in terms of roleplay, particulary in terms of 'controlling' or 'reining in' Jarrith.

@s@squ@tch, ethandrew, renau1g: I need to know what group stuff you guys are taking (greatsword? longbow enchant? mace enchant? scrolls?) and what your plans are for the next 3 days so I can compile them into the groups plan.

renau1g

First Post
What scrolls are there? Sorry, I missed that post. Most of the equipment won't benefit Ravika as she's not proficient + her goal is to be more of a ranged attacker.

As for plans, she'll try to tend to any wounded (+11 Heal), then just wait around as she has no gold & no item creation feats.

Stormwind

First Post
What scrolls are there? Sorry, I missed that post. Most of the equipment won't benefit Ravika as she's not proficient + her goal is to be more of a ranged attacker.

As for plans, she'll try to tend to any wounded (+11 Heal), then just wait around as she has no gold & no item creation feats.
One of the artificer's in the caravan can scribe scrolls. We don't know what spells he can scribe, but we can ask (basically we ask for whatever we want and then stonegod will let us know if we can have it or not).
At the moment we are trying to get scrolls of knock and halt undead, but if Ravika or Marot (or anyone else) have anything that they would like to get then we can ask for that too!

Remove ads