di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Khairi's circle =-=-=-

Khairi's can't find an hole in her plate, she cover too well the articulation, and he only hear the sounds of metal. "We are better, we need to or we aren't respected." But she seems a bit slower now than in her start, as she miss again.

[SBLOCK=Status]Melinda: 16 damages
Khairi: 10 damages[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCk=OOC]I can't believe it, I roll three 4s in a row for her attack roll... no surprising she can't finish that fight...[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Khairi's circle =-=-=-

Khairi's sword finaly find an opening and the Sairundani land a blow that knock out Melinda. As he do so, the crowd cheer to see the orc crusher biting the dust by a Sairundani.

-=-=-= Later, In the Arena =-=-=-

As Semabin recover his senses, he see Khairi and Octavio standing next to him, watching the fight between Kwella and a large human. His face is covered with a few scares and seems to be faster than the agile Kwella. Using his flail, he disarm the Sairundani short sword and scimitar one at a time, making sure to position himself that he could quickly strike Kwella if he tries to get the weapons. Kwella distance himself and looks at his opponent who smiles. With his feet, he kicks the weapon outside the circle, giving no chance to Kwella to get back his weapon. Kwella rush on the man and try to disarm him to take his weapon, but the man quickly trip Kwella who falls down on hsi back and on teh same swing, land a solid blow. Kwella roll on teh ground before standing up but the man try to strike and miss as Kwella escape again. Waiting for his opponent, the man finally decide to charge Kwella wh try to evade the attack, but to his surpise, he doesn't get a swing of the ball and chain, but the full weigth of the man who ram him. Kwella is unable to dodge and finish both feet outside the circle.

Reynold announce the end of the combat. It seems Semabin will have to meet Kwella on teh final.

Melinda approach Khairi. "I owe you a dinner it seems. Tomorrow, does it fit you?" she then looks at Octavio "And you, we will meet in two days, but it won't be as charming.".

The chainmaster looks at Khairi, his opponent in final, before leaving.

"In a few minutes, the semi-final of the summoning duel."

-=-=-= In the Tribune =-=-=-

"I'm dry, i have no more gold. You two took all my gold."

"You do know when you need to stop to bet. That's your problem. Come on, i'll pay you a good meal." The dwarf turns his attention to Deos. "Happy to meet you. Maybe we will meet each otehr again in two days."

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
Melinda approach Khairi. "I owe you a dinner it seems. Tomorrow, does it fit you?"

Khairi smiles That would be wonderful. I look forward to it. You know you almost had me on the first round with that hit. I will surely feel that for months.

Velmont said:

Khairi smiles at the chain master and offers a polite bow.

Heckler

First Post
Velmont said:
Melinda approach Khairi. "I owe you a dinner it seems. Tomorrow, does it fit you?" she then looks at Octavio "And you, we will meet in two days, but it won't be as charming.".

"You wound me, Madam, for I am nothing if not charming."

Velmont said:

"Beware him, my friend. He is a tricksy one."

IcyCool

First Post
Velmont said:
"You do know when you need to stop to bet. That's your problem. Come on, i'll pay you a good meal." The dwarf turns his attention to Deos. "Happy to meet you. Maybe we will meet each otehr again in two days."

Deos gives a polite nod to the two dwarves and grins, "I look forward to giving you the opportunity to win your money back." He gives them a short blessing before they leave, "May Anotnidas bless you with many mysteries to solve."

Heckler

First Post
BigB said:
This is a challenge I look forward to. Never have I faced a chain master. If I can keep my feet I will do well. Any tips?

"Keep a firm grip on your weapons, he may try to take them from you. You may find something like this useful," Octavio says as he gestures to his locked gauntlet. "He may also try to keep you at range. You may need to dance between the chains to get to him, or risk all and charge through them."

BigB

First Post
Khairi ai Baheder

Heckler said:
"Keep a firm grip on your weapons, he may try to take them from you. You may find something like this useful," Octavio says as he gestures to his locked gauntlet. "He may also try to keep you at range. You may need to dance between the chains to get to him, or risk all and charge through them."

Hmmm yes thay is a problem. Difficult to fight without weapons. I have already experienced that once in the tournament. Had to finish with just a dagger. I wonder how much those locked gauntlets will interfere with my fighting style?

Remove ads