• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Khairi's circle =-=-=-

Khairi's seems not at his best as he swing both of his weapon without much success, but at least, he can stay in good position to evade Melinda next blow, that couldn't reach him.

[SBLOCK=Status]Melinda: 14 damages
Khairi: 10 damages[/SBLOCK]

-=-=-= Octavio's circle =-=-=-

Octavio easily pierce his opponent's defence and give a sure strike, but he seems to have miscalculate his strike and it doesn't seem to do as much damage as it could. His opponent seems to have some difficulty to figure Octavio's action as his chain again miss, but that time, he was very near to hit.

[SBLOCK=Status]Chain master: 8 damages
Octavio: 0 damages [/SBLOCK]

-=-=-= Semabin's circle =-=-=-

Semabin again, strike his opponent who doesn't seem to bother the scratch he has recieved. "What are you talking about?" The gnome seems enough distracted to miss Semabin which try to evade his opponent, who charge him, but Semabin parry the scythe of his opponent.

[SBLOCK=Status] Is the tide turning? Well, at 2 damage per hit, it will take a lot of time...

Gnome: 4 damage
Semabin: 28 damages[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Khairi's circle =-=-=-

"Why don't we stop speaking and finish that. I'm hungry. I hope you'll have enough gold to pay me a good dinner." Both contestant seems distracted by there discussion as no one hit.

[SBLOCK=Status]Melinda: 14 damages
Khairi: 10 damages[/SBLOCK]

-=-=-= Octavio's circle =-=-=-

"You won't get me twice" the chainmaster tells as his chain swing around Octavio's leg. He pull it and Octavio's cannot resist and fall on his back. The chain unroll and using the force in it, swing it back at Octavio who cannot avoid it in his situtation.

[SBLOCK=Status]Octavio's recieved 8 damage from the attack.

Chain master: 8 damages
Octavio: 8 damages, Prone[/SBLOCK]

-=-=-= Semabin's circle =-=-=-

Semabin's sword miss again the gnome. "Speak while you can, I'll shut your mouth in a moment." tells the gnome, but somehow, Semabin's strategy seems to work as the gnome fails to hit as Semabin tumble away. The gnome try to follow him but miss again his opponent.

[SBLOCK=Status]Gnome: 4 damage
Semabin: 28 damages[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads