• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

Heckler

First Post
Octavio will stand as a move action. If he ends up on his back again, he will take another move action to stand again.

If he manages to stand and still have an action remaining:

"Well, let's see if I can get you to drop that nasty toy of yours," Octavio taunts as he feints yet again, this time for the wrist.

Bluff+6=8. IC Hates me. :(

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Khairi's circle =-=-=-

Melinda and Khairi continue to dance, as teh Sairundani's strike bounce on Melinda's shield and her longsword is easily dodge by Khairi. She seems now more focus and determine to end that game.

[SBLOCK=Status]Melinda: 14 damages
Khairi: 10 damages [/SBLOCK]

-=-=-= Octavio's circle =-=-=-

Octavio stands up and easily dodge the chain that is swing at him. He taunt again his opponent who seems to ignore him, keeping his defence up. He swing again at Octavio and that time, hit him, but the chain doesn't seem to have hit strongly, but it seems to be enough to get him down.

[SBLOCK=Status]Octavio was hit on the regular attack for 5 damage. Bluff failed.

Chain master: 8 damages
Octavio: 18 damages[/SBLOCK]

-=-=-= Semabin's circle =-=-=-

Semabin dodge again, but not quick enough to avoid an attack that he must parry before going back. The gnome charge him again and Semabin see teh scythe to fall on him again. That time, he is unable to parry it and feel teh pain before he became knockout and all grow dark.

People looking at the gnome see him putting his scyth on teh ground and lay on it. The gnome seems to be very tired for someone who seemed string as an orc a moment ago.

[SBLOCK=Status]The gnome hit Semabin for 10 damage he become tired as his rage end...

Gnome: 4 damage
Semabin: 38 damages [/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
Melinda easily parry Khair's sword, but she get hit by the dagger. She retaliate, but she miss again.

[SBLOCK=Status]
Melinda: 16 damages
Khairi: 10 damages [/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Khairi's circle =-=-=-

Melinda's seems to show sign of fatigue and she swing again in teh air, as Khairi dodge the blow. "You are the first good match I met in this tournement... I'm happy to see that."

[SBLOCK=Status]Melinda: 16 damages
Khairi: 10 damages[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads