• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Khairi's circle =-=-=-

Khairi's scimitar seems true and his blade almost get stuck between two plates of Melinda's armor, but her reaction show that the hit was painful. "Nice hit, but that won't be enough." She try to retaliate, but her sword bounce on the plate armor of Khairi.

[SBLOCk=OOC]Melinda: 14 damages
Khairi: 10 damages[/SBLOCK]

-=-=-= Octavio's circle =-=-=-

Octavio barely find a spot where to put his blade. It touch his opponnent, but it lacks strength. His opponent try to strike with his chain, but Ocatvio dodge his opponent easily.

[SBLOCk=OOC]Chain master: 4 damages
Octavio: 0 damages[/SBLOCK]

-=-=-= Semabin's circle =-=-=-

Semabin's blade barely hit his opponent, but the gnome doesn't seems to bother about his safety. He see the scythe coming again at him and he escape it barely, thanks to his defensive stance.

[SBLOCk=OOC]Gnome: 0 damage
Semabin: 16 damages[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Heckler

First Post
Octavio decides to use a trick of his own and feints at his opponent's shoulder.

feint=8

[sblock=ooc]
Did my last attack hit? Going by the flavor text I can't tell. If I did hit, he should have 4 damage total.
[/sblock]

Knight Otu

First Post
Semabin frowns as he realized how hard his opponent is to hit. He slowly comes to the conclusion that his opponent symbolizes Water, which must be controlled to be defeated... but how? In all this thinking, it is no wonder that Semabin's strike goes astray.

(Dice (1d20+2=12, 1d6+1=3))

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Khairi's circle =-=-=-

Khairi's sword is easily evade by Melinda, and she parry the dagger with her shield. "Just give me some times." she replies with a smile before she attack again. Khairi cannot parry her tatack, but the blade slice on the breastplate without even touching Khairi's skin, leaving him unhurted by that blow.

[SBLOCK=Status]Melinda: 14 damages
Khairi: 10 damages [/SBLOCK]

-=-=-= Octavio's circle =-=-=-

Ocatvio do a poor feint that only a fool would fall on. His opponent quickly attack and Octavio easily evade to see that he have bitten to the feint... he seems overconfident and that leaves Octavio's with an opening.

[SBLOCK=Status]Chain master: 4 damages
Octavio: 0 damages[/SBLOCK]

-=-=-= Semabin's circle =-=-=-

Semabin poorly aim at his opponent which seems to be focus on him, mumbling somethinsg about goblins that Semabin starts to understand barely. Something about being in exile because of some goblin, and he seems to turn his hatred agianst the Sairundani for that combat. Semabin doesn't understand well how, but it seems to help teh gnome in his combat as he strike again, doing another deep wound.

[SBLOCK=Status]Semabin took 12 damages... Semabin is really not lucky. His opponent didn't roll once under 16... and Semabin only hit once (blow on the last round had hit, so he has taken the 2 point of damage you had done...)

Gnome: 2 damage
Semabin: 28 damages [/SBLOCK]

Heckler

First Post
"Well, that could have gone better," Octavio muses after performing a clumsy feint. Seeing his opponent fall for the bluff anyway, Octavio mentally shrugs. "If he's going to invite me in like this, it would be rude of me not to accept," as he thrusts through the whirling chain.

ooc:target is denied DEX this att

attack=21, damaga=2, SA=2

Knight Otu

First Post
(I'm assuming the "deep wound" isn't a real wound. If it were, my opponent should be disqualified by now.)

"Do you know what the djinni said to the goblin?" Semabin asks his opponent, hoping to distract a foe a bit as he strikes, then tries to tumble away.

(Not a Bluff check. It'd need a standard action, and I can't spare any of them.
Strike and Tumble (1d20+2=17, 1d6+1=2, 1d20+4=13)
Of course, it doesn't look like I'll get any more.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads