[IronDM] Iron DM Returns! Winner announced!

Warden

First Post
Wednesday is out for me due to work and prior plans.
Thursday from 7AM EST to 3PM EST
Friday from 8PM EST to Midnight EST
Saturday from 7AM EST to 3PM EST
Sunday from 7AM EST to 3PM EST

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Mark said:
No wagering, please. :p

I'm a complete noob to this whole process. Never did an Iron or Ceramic or anything DM. Would you, as a previous contestant and winner, say that it's largely in how the inspiration hits you once you've gotten your ingredients?

Yes, because it's only through inspiration that you will be able to thematically link six ingredients. That's the inspiration you need to hope for.

If you read through the list and 3 or 4 of them all together spark [edit: or support] the same idea, you are in good shape.

Doesn't matter how inspired your entry is if it doesn't make good, closely linked use of all six ingredients. This is more true of some judges than others, but I think it's definitely true in carpedavid's case (as it is in mine).

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Mark said:
Would you, as a previous contestant and winner, say that it's largely in how the inspiration hits you once you've gotten your ingredients?

I'm not a winner, but I'd say it depends how you define "ingredients"... ;)

-- N, a fan of ale and...

Nifft

Penguin Herder
carpedavid said:
You're alternate number two, Nifft.

Yay! I'm full of joy and love! I hope that the two of you who are clearly fated to die do so in the quickest and most painless way possible! :)

-- N

Remove ads