Ennies Booth Volunteers (FULL - Thanks for Signing Up)

Xath

Moder-gator
So, it appears that our old sign up for the Ennies booth has disappeared. Here's a new one. Please volunteer.

Set Up: FickleGM, Mrs. FickleGM, Xath
Clean Up: Xath, Dextra

Thursday

9:30-12:00 Rodrigo Istilindir, Dextra (full)

12:00-2:00 FickleGM, Queenie,(full)

2:00-4:00 Lhorgrim, Buttercup (full)

4:00-6:00 Hairy Minotaur, Lothred (full)

Friday

9:30-12:00 Crothian, Dave Stebbins (full)

12:00-2:00 JoeGKushner, Steve Jung (full)

2:00-4:00 Cthulu's Librarian, Ds Da Man (full)

4:00-6:00 Ranger Wickett, jcfiala (full)

Saturday

9:30-12:00 Jedi Soth, Diaglo (Full)

12:00-2:00 Tefflon Billy, Ranger Wickett (Full)

2:00-4:00 Ds Da Man, Stone Angel (full)

4:00-6:00 Eridanis, Rystil Arden (full)

Sunday

9:30-12:00 fusangite, nakia (full)

12:00-2:00 Siderial Knight, Psion (full)

Last edited:

FickleGM

Explorer
Thursday from 12-2 for me and Queenie... :)

Also, if we get into Indy early enough, my wife (MrsFickleGM) and I are willing to help set up the booth, again.

Lhorgrim

Explorer
Thursday 2:00 to 4:00

Looking forward to meeting more ENworlders than I did last year at my first GenCon. The Con totally overwhelmed me on my first trip.

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
I was signed up for Saturday from 9:30 - Noon and had mentioned that I could come for a bit after True Dungeon on Friday (5:00 - 6:00).

JediSoth

FickleGM

Explorer
Sorry Xath, but we will not be around for final cleanup on Sunday, no matter how much we want to be :(. We leave before noon on Sunday.

Thank you for organizing this, especially with having to redo it :).

Last edited:

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Xath said:
So, it appears that our old sign up for the Ennies booth has disappeared. Here's a new one. Please volunteer.

I will be there all day Thursday.
I will be there from 9am until 4pm Friday.

During Thursday and Friday, I will be leaving the booth at times to go work the convention floor and deal with organizational issues (or chase after the Gelflings), so I would prefer it if at all possible if I was only paired with experienced volunteers who are able to work independantly (and who can stand me).

I will be there each morning to open for about half an hour.
I will be there for the final cleanup (sigh).
I will definitely not be around during the costume contest, nor immediately before (so most of Saturday). As a matter of fact, I hope to be recuperating from a rather successful party the night before :cool:

FickleGM

Explorer
Dextra said:
I will be there all day Thursday.
I will be there from 9am until 4pm Friday.

During Thursday and Friday, I will be leaving the booth at times to go work the convention floor and deal with organizational issues (or chase after the Gelflings), so I would prefer it if at all possible if I was only paired with experienced volunteers who are able to work independantly (and who can stand me).

I will be there each morning to open for about half an hour.
I will be there for the final cleanup (sigh).
I will definitely not be around during the costume contest, nor immediately before (so most of Saturday). As a matter of fact, I hope to be recuperating from a rather successful party the night before :cool:

Oh no, I get to work with you...I kid because I care... ;)

Let's see:

1) Work independantly - check (please define work)
2) Stand Dextra - hmmm, I don't know...wait...Canadiana/poutine...oh yeah - check

I'll warn Queenie that you are a harsh taskmaster...

Remove ads