• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ennies Booth Volunteers (FULL - Thanks for Signing Up)

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Give me Staurday Noon-2

Anyone paired with me should know that I will be mixing Rye and 7up hi-balls for us, and that a large portion of my shift is spent checking out/rating Con Babes as they stroll past.

Ds Da Man

First Post
I'll take a 2-4 Friday, and a 2-4 Saturday

I think Stone Angel wanted a 2-4 Saturday, write him in, and I'll get him on here to verifiy soon.

Teflon Billy said:
Give me Staurday Noon-2

Anyone paired with me should know that I will be mixing Rye and 7up hi-balls for us, and that a large portion of my shift is spent checking out/rating Con Babes as they stroll past.

I'd like to take a shift on Saturday, noon to 2. I can also do Friday 4 to 6.

Teflon Billy said:
Give me Staurday Noon-2

And I want to take the other half of this shift, please.

Xath

Moder-gator
Updated. HoE, I'm waiting to see where we need people before I put you on the list. But you are not forgotten. ...Unless you are volunteering for all of those shifts...

Remove ads