• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ennies Booth Volunteers (FULL - Thanks for Signing Up)

MrsFickleGM

Explorer
FickleGM said:
Well, I got permission to play in Alenda's game on Sunday, which means that I will be around, after all. So, if needed, I can also help with the cleanup (I'm sure that MrsFickleGM will wonder why it is that I can volunteer like mad at GenCon, yet I don't volunteer much around the house :heh: ).

Too true!! Volunteer during your vacation.... but never the rest of the year!

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
Read the thread twice, but I must not have seen it... when were we planning on doing the set up? My bunch get in mid day on Tuesday, so I think we can help out...

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Dextra said:
During Thursday and Friday, I will be leaving the booth at times to go work the convention floor and deal with organizational issues (or chase after the Gelflings), so I would prefer it if at all possible if I was only paired with experienced volunteers who are able to work independantly (and who can stand me).

I match both of your qualifications, :p so I'll take Thursday from 2:00 - 4:00.

DaveStebbins

First Post
Shoot, could I switch to Friday at 9:30 to noon with Crothian and Dextra, my afternoon just filled up.

Sorry for changing things about.
-Dave

Sidereal Knight

First Post
Sidereal Knight said:
I'll take a Sunday 12 - 2 spot.

I don't know if you overlooked this post or not, so I will repeat it since I don't see my name on the schedule.

If you don't need me for that time, just let me know.

Thanks!

Xath

Moder-gator
Sidereal Knight said:
I don't know if you overlooked this post or not, so I will repeat it since I don't see my name on the schedule.

If you don't need me for that time, just let me know.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reminder; it slipped right by me.

Remove ads